Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » General » Can I still texture mod?
Can I still texture mod? [message #70858] Sat, 28 February 2015 23:13 Go to next message
Zarkes is currently offline  Zarkes
Can I still simply switch textures to make my own? Also, could I use higher resolution textures now? I'd know by now but I still haven't bought the game, how is the state of modding Anniversary?
Re: Can I still texture mod? [message #71847 is a reply to message #70858] Thu, 01 June 2023 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
I think the modding DLC is the only way to access the graphics and textures

Are you shpongled?
Re: Can I still texture mod? [message #71848 is a reply to message #71847] Fri, 02 June 2023 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

FableExplorer graphics and textures is the way to access files, then change them, then add them back.

Is that the mod you mean?

Re: Can I still texture mod? [message #71849 is a reply to message #70858] Fri, 16 June 2023 15:04 Go to previous message
Sparrow
There aren't many mods for Anniversary so far and there's been very little modding activity, but most can be found on Nexus Mods. If you want to change textures, you'll have to buy the game on steam and download the modding DLC. Fable Explorer can't parse the graphics or textures because of the newer game engine Anniversary uses (Unreal Engine 3). There's no real getting around that unless you develop your own modding tool. The best you can do with a pirated version is .bin edits with Fable Explorer unless you can also pirate the modding DLC (which will be hard to find). Good luck and feel free to PM me or ask any other questions here.

Are you shpongled?
Previous Topic: Fable Aniversary Mods
Next Topic: Jack's Original Voice
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:28:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01312 seconds