Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Maze's will lines?
Maze's will lines? [message #70860] Sat, 28 February 2015 23:50 Go to next message
Zarkes is currently offline  Zarkes
Is it possible to get will lines like Maze's? Where they are tattoed and much more vibrant? If there is I can probably do the mod myself just looking for knowledge.
Re: Maze's will lines? [message #70861 is a reply to message #70860] Mon, 02 March 2015 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I messed with the Maze face tat a long while back. You need to take:
[\DEV\BBBPROJECTS\FABLE1_5RELEASE\FABLE\RESOURCES\ART3\RIVAL HEROES\MAZE\TEXTURE\MAZE_FACE_24.TGA]
Then resize it so it is small enough to fit the hero's face, then make a new tat object or put it over and existing face tat.
I had made it work and had a .big of it, but can't find it now.

Re: Maze's will lines? [message #70865 is a reply to message #70861] Wed, 04 March 2015 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zarkes is currently offline  Zarkes
THANKS!!! You guys are the best!
Re: Maze's will lines? [message #71810 is a reply to message #70860] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
If you have a good computer and good company internet package and after this products you will face internet speed problem many time then you just need to check your internet speed first. If you want to check your internet speed click here ptcl speed test. After check your speed if your speed is very slow then just restart your router if you facing this problem again just call your internet company helpline and change your wifi router. Because after all these process I make sure problem is in your router.
Re: Maze's will lines? [message #71811 is a reply to message #70860] Tue, 15 June 2021 02:06 Go to previous message
sharonjjk99 is currently offline  sharonjjk99
If you really a good knowledge for tank and I suggest you just go and train for tank information and technology. Because it's really a very good for everyone for knowing some good information for tank.
I am also a very good for tang knowledge and some other army equipment's and its really a very good hobby. For more information click here ptcl speed test.
Previous Topic: Time to tell Lionhead what we want (for real)
Next Topic: Mod that stops aging
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:41:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01063 seconds