Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Sword display and block while using shield spell
icon9.gif  Sword display and block while using shield spell [message #70929] Wed, 29 April 2015 04:52 Go to next message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
I have three problems that are pissing me of.

First is where sword is displayed on hero's back. It's up side down, I mean blade to down, but it should be blade up, so it'll look more naturally. Though when hero is hiding sword, blade is faced up (or up-left) and it instantly change its direction.

Second is that holes in katana. I don't mind them in iron and steel ones, but the rest shouldn't have them, especially if texture includes crystals in that place.

The third one is when I'm using physical shield spell I can not block. I mean hero is blocking, but not absorbing the damage like without this spell, so mana is drain with every blow and it's lost its purpose to block at all.

Please fix that problems or post a link if they already fixed somewhere and forgive my language problems, apparently I suck in english, I only hope you'll understand what I meant lol ;p.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Sword display and block while using shield spell [message #70936 is a reply to message #70929] Thu, 07 May 2015 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Should be blade down and it's not worth the time for the physical shield. I'm not even sure if it could be done. Just use a mana augment.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Thu, 07 May 2015 08:45]

Re: Sword display and block while using shield spell [message #70937 is a reply to message #70936] Thu, 07 May 2015 13:45 Go to previous message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
For what am I suppose to use a mana augment? Mana isn't a main problem here. It's just that's no more fun when I stand there and only swing my sword. Fights with blocking and dogging and counter attacks are more interesting and keeps in form Razz .

And Should be blade down why? Play for example Prince of Persia SoT or WW and check how it suppose to be Confused .

I've discovered that sword holster is placed in CARRY_SLOT -> 926 - CARRY_SLOT_PRIMARY_SHEATHE -> Occupied Carry Spot -> 342006 - WEAPON_SCABBARD_01 (NamesBINOffset).
When I change to WEAPON_SCABBARD_02 the sword is completely up-side down that the hilt is faced down. Unfortunately there's no more scabbards to check there. If that element would be hacked and set to rotate sword it will be finally displayed properly Very Happy .

[Updated on: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:11]

Previous Topic: Strange-ish request
Next Topic: Right handed lightning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:36:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01137 seconds