Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » Mods » Changing Hero Model
Changing Hero Model [message #71048] Mon, 03 August 2015 23:01 Go to next message
Sparrow
I finally got FA game.bin to load in ShadowNet.
I decided to change the hero graphic since that's what everyone is trying to do. The hero was invisible at first, but after walking around, the mesh loaded. I set the scale to 1.2 since I was changing the hero to JOB. The model appears smaller than the hero and with no animations applied.

Obviously JOB armor is already in the game. Just wanted to share.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2015 23:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Changing Hero Model [message #71049 is a reply to message #71048] Mon, 03 August 2015 23:09 Go to previous message
Sparrow
Double post to upload second picture.

After moving around a bit more, the hero's clothes and hair loaded and this weird hair glitch occurred.

Also, the hero's sword seemed to be lagging behind a bit. As the hero walks, the sword will follow behind and be halfway stuck in the ground and it will disappear randomly.
I believe we can remove the sheathing of the weapon and if we change the animations to Jack's animations, it should work.
Obviously we don't have access to the animations so it looks like there won't be any transformation mods anytime soon.
I would assume the animation issue would be for all models.
  • Attachment: Hair.png
    (Size: 1.74MB, Downloaded 2892 times)

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2015 23:24]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Changing Hero Mesh
Next Topic: Knothole Glade Children
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:47:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01108 seconds