Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Discussion » Mods » Knothole Glade Children
Knothole Glade Children [message #71054] Wed, 05 August 2015 00:24 Go to next message
Sparrow
Keshire wrote on Fri, 30 June 2006 05:17

Made use of the BRAIN_KH_CHILD.

Right now they all congregate outside the fight club circle. The brain is setup to use camp fire markers and group tag markers.

So I suggest you script in some markers if you wish to move them somewhere else. Otherwise no scripting necessary. They auto-spawn with the village.

I wanted to remake this for Anniversary, so I copied the Bowerstone children and renamed them to "CREATURE_KH_VILLAGER_BOY" and "CREATURE_KH_VILLAGER_GIRL". I changed both of their PBrains to "BRAIN_KNOTHOLE_CHILD". I then copied Knothole Glade's CVillagePeopleDef and renamed it to "VILLAGE_KNOTHOLE_GLADE - KH_CHILDREN - CVillagePeopleDef".
The children spawn/weight thing is set to 2 just like in Keshire's mod. The male child and female child are both linked to their corresponding creature entry. I linked "VILLAGE_KNOTHOLE_GLADE - KH_CHILDREN - CVillagePeopleDef" to VILLAGE_KNOTHOLE_GLADE.

After all that, I figured that that was all I had to do. I packed it all into an fmp and it doesn't work for me.
If I missed a step, Keshire, it would be much appreciated if you could point it out.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Wed, 05 August 2015 00:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Knothole Glade Children [message #71055 is a reply to message #71054] Wed, 05 August 2015 00:38 Go to previous message
Falset is currently offline  Falset
Oi m8, seems like you're in quite the pickle.
Previous Topic: Changing Hero Model
Next Topic: How To Mod Fable Anniversary
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:54:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01121 seconds