Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable Anniversary » Development » Mods » Retextures in UnrealEditor
Retextures in UnrealEditor [message #71061] Wed, 12 August 2015 19:38
Farmer_I is currently offline  Farmer_I
Hello,
I have been doing some nooby retexture work in photoshop for the UnrealEditor and I was wondering if anyone wanted access to the files I have been editing. The retextures are mostly for contrast, but there's some other colors... for example I've edited some of the neutral outfits to green (I like green).

I've done retextures for all three leather armours, all five of the plate armours, all three chainmail armours, all three will outfits, all three villager outfits, both assassin outfits with the bandit bandana included, all three apprentice outfits and I even did a retexture of the Hero's face to resemble how it originally was in Fable (although I can't really tell the difference with this retexture to be honest...hah...).
Anyways, if anyone knows how to use the UnrealEditor or just wants the files, let me know. I also have the WeGameMain.upk file if anyone knows what that is and doesn't want to go through the UnrealEditor.

I'll be posting screenies of the clothes as well, but I have yet to unlock some of them in the game, I just got it a couple of days ago...heh.

On a side note, the "Modding DLC" is required for all this.

Link to Album: http://imgur.com/a/BR2k8

Haven't unlocked some of the other things I listed, and then there's also the 15 image max here, so my apologies.

Triforce

[Updated on: Wed, 12 August 2015 19:54]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Mortal Children
Next Topic: No Molten Arms or Legs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:56:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01241 seconds