Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Unbuyable Buyable houses
Unbuyable Buyable houses [message #71081] Thu, 17 September 2015 10:03 Go to next message
Commanderbob1984 is currently offline  Commanderbob1984
I don't know if it's just me that's noticed this, or has this problem, but in my games the bowerstone blacksmith stall is never for sale, despite being a buyable building. after poking around the Defs i found that the warehouses at bowerstone quay are also buyable, but not, and don't have an apparent owner.
Has anyone else run across this? or is it just me?
it's just a thought, but i wonder if this is similar to the white balverine glitch
Re: Unbuyable Buyable houses [message #71276 is a reply to message #71081] Wed, 30 December 2015 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
I've checked that some of bowerstone houses won't be buyable, cuz probably one of their owners is a kid. All kids in the game are immortal, so while they're alive you won't buy them. I might be wrong though, but it's what I think the problem is.

And by the way, what's the white balverine glitch and what it can have in common to sale/buy problem? Rolling Eyes
Re: Unbuyable Buyable houses [message #71278 is a reply to message #71276] Wed, 30 December 2015 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Walter253b is currently offline  Walter253b
Quote:

what's the white balverine glitch and what it can have in common to sale/buy problem? Rolling Eyes

During the quest at Knothole Glade, you can steal all weapons and items without being seen. Isn't that glitch?
Re: Unbuyable Buyable houses [message #71281 is a reply to message #71278] Thu, 31 December 2015 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maxoku is currently offline  maxoku
Walter253b wrote on Thu, 31 December 2015 07:21

Quote:

what's the white balverine glitch and what it can have in common to sale/buy problem? Rolling Eyes

During the quest at Knothole Glade, you can steal all weapons and items without being seen. Isn't that glitch?

That might be a glitch, but I still don't see any connection to that topic. Razz
Re: Unbuyable Buyable houses [message #71282 is a reply to message #71281] Thu, 31 December 2015 12:00 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Pertaining to the original post, check this thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=66418& amp;&srch=buyable#msg_66418
Scroll down to my posts, that should answer your first question and others that may come up about renting the house out. I think what I said about signposts works for most buildings.
I have no idea about "balverine glitches".

Previous Topic: Hoody with eyes lol
Next Topic: Super fast strike with a weapon?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:04:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01175 seconds