Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox
This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox [message #71445] Fri, 26 August 2016 14:11 Go to next message
lawofzero is currently offline  lawofzero
@Keshire, I assume that it is you who is running this website. Firstly I want to say thank you for all that you have done for the Fable series and that I trust this website so far but according to your profile you haven't been here since January and according to some websites this site has been shut down so I don't know.. Are you aware that this website is flagged as dangerous and/or malicious by Firefox and maybe others? Or is it just me?

It would be great to see the modding scene for this anniversary edition flourish a bit. The 9GB 'modding DLC' is a bit of a hurdle for those who don't have great internet packages but I have a feeling that another big reason is that this site doesn't seem to show up on google or duckduckgo and as I said is flagged as bad.

Is this place still alive?
Re: This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox [message #71455 is a reply to message #71445] Sat, 27 August 2016 18:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
lawofzero wrote on Fri, 26 August 2016 16:11

@Keshire, I assume that it is you who is running this website. Firstly I want to say thank you for all that you have done for the Fable series and that I trust this website so far but according to your profile you haven't been here since January and according to some websites this site has been shut down so I don't know.. Are you aware that this website is flagged as dangerous and/or malicious by Firefox and maybe others? Or is it just me?

It would be great to see the modding scene for this anniversary edition flourish a bit. The 9GB 'modding DLC' is a bit of a hurdle for those who don't have great internet packages but I have a feeling that another big reason is that this site doesn't seem to show up on google or duckduckgo and as I said is flagged as bad.

Is this place still alive?

I have some admin privileges, but ultimately Pe_Ell owns the site and all sub sites.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox [message #71462 is a reply to message #71455] Sun, 28 August 2016 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lawofzero is currently offline  lawofzero
Thanks. Do you know if the future of this website is at least certain? It would be a complete shame to lose the wealth of information and resources from this place, there are already things missing from the last time I used to lurk around here a couple of years ago. The only problem with a company like Bethesda's open approach to modding is that modders of the class on this website, who reverse engineer their way through and code their own tools have become a rarity. It's sad to see the decline in activity on this website but its understandable. I'm wondering if it might be wise to start saving some web pages to disk?
Re: This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox [message #71486 is a reply to message #71462] Mon, 29 August 2016 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

I have been unable to sign into the site for months now. Before I got locked out I had been trying to delete and ban ad-bots or any spam on a daily basis. If I can continue to sign in I will get back to doing it.

Re: This website is flagged as 'dangerous' by Firefox [message #71495 is a reply to message #71486] Tue, 30 August 2016 20:09 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Chrome has it flagged too. Virutotal shows it clean as a whistle though: https://virustotal.com/en/url/8c6a707e42f89a92734d710d93ad15 2535a2a7b811af7e50a437abd96be3a673/analysis/1472612733/

And yeah, now that I know the site's back up I'm gonna be back to answering questions and deleting spambot posts where I can.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Fable Legends canceled, Lionhead may be dissolving
Next Topic: Fable TLC Split Screen CO-OP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:26:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01348 seconds