Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Mod Starter Pack 2019 (Old and Unreleased Mods + ENB)
Mod Starter Pack 2019 [message #71726] Tue, 23 April 2019 12:31 Go to next message
ian897 is currently offline  ian897
So this forum is pretty much dead, which is a shame, but good things don't last forever I suppose. I feel it's time to give back to the community, so I am leaving a MEGA link to my list of mods + an ENB. It features old mods that are scattered across this site as well as mods that I've made myself, but never released. Here is a description of the main mods included. Here is a description of the Magic mods included. I made all the magic mods and the main mod "Anarchy". Thank you all for the great years spent playing this wondrous game.
Re: Mod Starter Pack 2019 [message #71729 is a reply to message #71726] Fri, 26 April 2019 09:18 Go to previous message
VinDiesel is currently offline  VinDiesel
I've learned a great deal from this forum and working with Fable these past few months. I am working on some new and original mod content as I write this and hope people will give it a try when I'm done. But if anyone from 12-13 years ago is still reading, hey, thank you Keshire, Hunter, Pe_Ell, Marcopolo, JohnDoe, morerunes, jwc2200, Satan, OldBoy, BayStone, you, your tools and your knowledge have made and continue to make me extremely happy.
Previous Topic: having some trouble with cbox, .net framework crash
Next Topic: Fable: The New World
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:16:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01024 seconds