Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Playlist of mods for Fable: TLC (A collection of mods by people in the Community)
Playlist of mods for Fable: TLC [message #71759] Fri, 19 July 2019 15:39
Avarice is currently offline  Avarice
After spending months looking through YouTube for videos of Fable: The Lost Chapters Mods, I managed to put together a playlist on my Channel with everything I could find relating to it by other people in the community. The playlist now has 231 videos, making it the biggest Fable: TLC Mod playlist on YouTube and despite this, I am still trying my best to hunt down more of them.

This playlist probably won't have every video out there, I even remember seeing some videos and still not being able to find them anywhere (either because its tags were obscure, it was deleted or privated by the uploader). So, if you know of ANY videos that aren't a part of this collection, feel free to let me know and I would gladly add it in there for you! These videos are like inspiration to me, so I am always looking for more of them to find and watch!

I thought it would be cool to share it here, in case anyone else is interested in seeing what kind of content the community has made over the years or as examples of what is still possible with the current tools we have at our possession. That and because it is an interesting part of Fable's history, that I would hate to see lost forever.

Who knows, maybe it will inspire other people to give it a go - like it did for me?

Link to the FableTLCMod Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPOVgJGt6qPcHR2KzOI_Z mxYCSrGxVMkL

Just another fan of the best game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Fri, 15 November 2019 05:08]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Friendship with Fable: Russian Community (FRC)
Next Topic: Dev Screenshots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:03:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01347 seconds