Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Getting rid of the horns!
Getting rid of the horns! [message #10114] Mon, 17 July 2006 05:12 Go to next message
JinaWaB is currently offline  JinaWaB

I know its posible, but how how do i get rid of the horns as a side effect of bieng evil? I'm sure there is a resonable way of doing so. And if your wondering why...just for the plain sake of annoyingness! plus the fact tht i only go evil for the sake of bieng a tyrant not a devil.
Re: Getting rid of the horns! [message #10145 is a reply to message #10114] Mon, 17 July 2006 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
OBJECT_HERO_HORNS->CAppearanceModifierDef

Delete all the entries in the model array
or
Change the stat used

You'll still go bald unless you change the stat of all the hair styles.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Getting rid of the horns! [message #14205 is a reply to message #10145] Thu, 09 November 2006 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LastSlash is currently offline  LastSlash

Change the stat used? I don't understand.

"What dreams may come, when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause."
Re: Getting rid of the horns! [message #14218 is a reply to message #14205] Thu, 09 November 2006 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
LastSlash wrote on Thu, 09 November 2006 13:03

Change the stat used? I don't understand.

Within the CAppearanceDef you'll see these Stat types.

http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=def_editing:player_s tats

All the hair and horns use 6 or 16 as the stat. Then multiple models with a float that determines when it takes effect.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Getting rid of the horns! [message #14221 is a reply to message #10114] Fri, 10 November 2006 09:47 Go to previous message
LastSlash is currently offline  LastSlash

I found a work around that I previously had missed, with just deleting things. Initially, I simply managed to bald myself.

However, I deleted all of the entries in the horns object, and changed the stat "disappears at" in all of the hair objects.

I had not seen this because the names of many of the entries were not displaying. When I came across and entry whose name I clearly remembered, but whose name was displayed as an error, I reinstalled.

Then I found the 'disappears at' field, and set it to 2.

Is there anyway to set the evil glow around the eyes to be constant? But to change its color? I'd like a blue or green, because I've re-skinned mehself to look like a Night Elf.

I would imagine you could set it to display as either evil or good, but could you do both? I guess you could duplicate it, one for evil, one for good.

Also, I deleted that entry entirely, without a backup... So I wouldn't be the one to figure it out.... >.>;

"What dreams may come, when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause."

[Updated on: Fri, 10 November 2006 09:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Remove Will markings.
Next Topic: Texture Question - I've Searched, I Promise!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:22:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01245 seconds