Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Console Commands On Retail Copy (via .ini edit?) (This is a question. I request an answer or any info regarding the topic)
icon1.gif  Console Commands On Retail Copy (via .ini edit?) [message #71834] Tue, 16 August 2022 12:06 Go to next message
Sparrow
I'm wondering the following: What is possible with .ini edits in retail FTLC? Do commands from the debug build work? Is there any way to load commands from an .ini file during the actual gameplay? Or only upon launch? I don't expect anyone to answer any time soon, but I'm just throwing the question out there and I will continue investigating it myself. I'm aware of the commands that are already in the user.ini and userst.ini so I'm only asking what ELSE is possible. I'm assuming those .ini files are console commands that are run upon launching/loading the game.
The leaked debug build of TLC/Anniversary is what sparked my interest.

Also wondering if ActivateQuest("Gameflow"); command from user.ini could be altered to accept any quest assuming we can find the proper quest titles that work in the console.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2022 12:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Console Commands On Retail Copy (via .ini edit?) [message #71839 is a reply to message #71834] Thu, 15 September 2022 16:17 Go to previous message
Avarice is currently offline  Avarice
There is one mod that I have seen, which has managed to add (or restore) some debug elements called 'FableMenu'.

Here is a link to the mod:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-DiLlovBpU

It adds things like the Debug Camera, the ability to spawn objects and change the in-game time of day n real time and even alter your morphs. All whilst you're playing the game as well, so its super convenient for modders and video editors alike!

Just another fan of the best game that was ever created...

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2022 21:49]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: fix foreign moustache
Next Topic: Rules:UPDATED!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:13:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01134 seconds