Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » Fable Shop Trainer FINAL
icon7.gif  Fable Shop Trainer FINAL [message #10204] Wed, 19 July 2006 20:25 Go to next message
Hesperus is currently offline  Hesperus
I apologise for not being available/around for such a long time, after my hard disk crashed and my graffics card burned, it has taken awhile for me to actually reinstall TLC onto my computer.

Nevertheless, I am excited to present the Final version of my Shop Trainer, now completely revamped to support almost all items in the game (provided you know the item value).

Instead of clicking on the items that you want, this version of the trainer works by entering a value, which corresponds to a particular item in the game, hence, allowing further versatility.

Part of the reason it has taken so long to release this Trainer is that I have been digging through the values, which I have included in ItemValues.txt -- I am not too sure if the values would change if new items have been added into the game; however, assuming that there is an internal item list in the game, this should also allow modded items to be accessed (don't know much about modding, so someone else is going to have to check).

Enjoy =)

edit: BlueTooth - This app looks for activation keys that will show up as a keylogger in virus apps.
  • Attachment: FableShop.zip
    (Size: 175.82KB, Downloaded 121498 times)

In Cælum Conscendam
Super Astra Dei Exaltabo Solium Meum
Sedebo in Monte Testamenti in Lateribus Aquilonis
Ascendam Super Altitudinem Nubium
Ero Altissimo...

[Updated on: Sat, 31 March 2007 13:06] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Shop Trainer FINAL [message #15932 is a reply to message #10204] Mon, 15 January 2007 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
In that case...

PLEASE NOTE:

This program does not contain any viruses, spyware, adware or any other type of malware.

Any positive results your antivirus applications may get is due to the way in which the program detects keys and that it was made using a trainer maker.

Please do not spam this thread or create new threads complaining about this as they will be ignored and/or deleted as the subject has been discussed on numerous occassions.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 January 2007 05:29]

Re: Fable Shop Trainer FINAL [message #55129 is a reply to message #10204] Sun, 29 November 2009 11:46 Go to previous message
Killar is currently offline  Killar
Can you Make a more descriptive readme please, I cant figure out how to use this...
are there any changes for vista users?
and what do you do go to a shop keeper start trading hit enable shopkeeper first thing?Or do you go to a shop keeper, type in the value and quanity and then hit enable shopkeeper?
And hate to ask such a stupid question like this but there isnt a"." after the quanity is there?

Yes I know im a noob and please dont post a link to the search bar I alredy skimed through and I really would not like to go through 300 forms for a 50% chance of finding my answer.

Thanks for any help

This is a story of a young gent who decided to post in a thread that hadn't been posted in for ages. As he swept off the dust from the topic, he carefully wrote out his post in the most intelligent way he could, and then he was banned for three days.

1. Timestamps, read them, don't bump.
2. Cross-posting, that's against the rules, so don't do that either.
3. What in the balls were you thinking?

Thread locked.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 November 2009 13:05] by Moderator

Previous Topic: Scripted Trader for Albion Explorer
Next Topic: Fable Chest Contents
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:55:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01352 seconds