Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Bare Bones Morphing
Bare Bones Morphing [message #11743] Wed, 23 August 2006 23:57 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Strength, Skill, and Will Texture Morphing only.

Correctly Layered unlike the base game.

http://fable.pe-ell.net/gallery/albums/randomtlc/8_24_2006_1_50_11_AM.sized.jpg

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33396 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HackerC++ is currently offline  HackerC++
Can i ask somthing??????Wut dose it do???
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33397 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah another thing
i didnt know who i was talking to when i sent the last message lol
n e way i wanted to tell you that iv ueded a lot of ur mods...and all of them were rather good.A lot of them saved me a lot of trouble and i think your very good at moding thats y i wont to ask something of u...if ull take a request pm me bak if not no bigy,ether way keep up the good work
L8ER
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33399 is a reply to message #33397] Sun, 04 November 2007 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
HackerC++ wrote on Sun, 04 November 2007 03:35

Can i ask somthing??????Wut dose it do???

I believe that this cuts out most of the texture morphing that goes on in the game. The only morphing is strength, skill, and will morphing. It says that in the description.

HackerC++ wrote on Sun, 04 November 2007 03:52

Oh yeah another thing
n e way i wanted to tell you that iv ueded a lot of ur mods...and all of them were rather good.A lot of them saved me a lot of trouble and i think your very good at moding thats y i wont to ask something of u...if ull take a request pm me bak if not no bigy,ether way keep up the good work
L8ER

Requests go here.
I really doubt BlueTooth could be bothered enough to fulfill a personal request, he'd have to be excruciatingly bored with absolutely nothing to do. On the request forum, people can be swayed a little easier to do things.

One other thing, you're edit button feels neglected, perhaps next time you should use it.

EDIT: Man, Blue is not going to like what happened to his thread.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 November 2007 16:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33400 is a reply to message #33397] Sun, 04 November 2007 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grog_McGee is currently offline  Grog_McGee

HackerC++ wrote on Sun, 04 November 2007 04:52

Oh yeah another thing
L8ER

Site Rules
Quote:

13. Lack of acting like a mature person or inability to type in proper english or something close to it will not be tolerated (i.e. l33t,ALL CAPS, or IM shorthand).

My Random Fable Related Stufs
Free Meshes
Fable Retool (WiP)
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33409 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look im not the best speeler in the world im not trying to be a retared and its not me trying to be immature i just didnt think there was a problem,this will be my last time comenting on any thing ....ok....Becalus i got the same thing in all the others that i sead any thing in...
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33410 is a reply to message #33409] Sun, 04 November 2007 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Wait, what? That didn't make any sence whatsoever.
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33411 is a reply to message #33410] Sun, 04 November 2007 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look nevermind I cant speel....and people are yelling at me for it... this it like the therd time...
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33412 is a reply to message #33410] Sun, 04 November 2007 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

i dont think that its you're a bad speller its just that you are too lazy to just read over what you typed and check to see if you typed any words incorrectly Confused

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33414 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a good point
but im not trying to make people mad...most if not all of the hacks,and mods on this site have rilly helped me...and more to the point all of them made the game much beter...
And yet im disapointed that the people im so grateful to wont even here me out...i just wonted to put my mods to good use and give them to other people but all im geting is feed back on how i cand spell... Sad
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33415 is a reply to message #33414] Sun, 04 November 2007 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok then put your mods up, just be sure to go back and read over your post before posting it, it takes about 30 seconds and makes people like you alot more

just because you say you cannot spell doesnt mean that the site rules will be bent for you

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33416 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont wont the rules to be bent...
no you know wut flip every one of you

[Updated on: Sun, 04 November 2007 13:51] by Moderator

Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33417 is a reply to message #33416] Sun, 04 November 2007 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

meh whatever, site rules are there to be obeyed, if you cant spend a few seconds reading over your post for some serious spelling errors then you might aswell not post, especially if you are going to get all pissy when i try to explain it to you. Confused

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33418 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
This is not a kindergarten, people need to grow up or get out.

English is a pretty simple language to comprehend and we have rules in place to enforce it's use, if you don't want to take the time to post in a manner which is understandable by those that have graduated past 3rd grade then that's up to you.

Feel free to visit our sister site, where I'm sure you'll feel more at home.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 November 2007 14:57]

Re: Bare Bones Morphing [message #33419 is a reply to message #11743] Sun, 04 November 2007 14:08 Go to previous message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
sister site++

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3900/dearsatanpd2.jpg
Previous Topic: Ghost Sword Reskin
Next Topic: GhostSword Dominatrix Style
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:47:13 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01045 seconds