Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Pick Pocket given during Cutscene
Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #12027] Tue, 29 August 2006 00:15 Go to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
This will give the character the pickpocket expression upon entering bowerstone for the first time during the intro to bowerstone cutscene.

You'll need to adjust the pickpocket timing or download one that already mods it or this is practically useless.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #12033 is a reply to message #12027] Tue, 29 August 2006 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

dude, that's sweet.

but why not just include a mod to make it useful?

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #12035 is a reply to message #12033] Tue, 29 August 2006 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Marcopolo wrote on Tue, 29 August 2006 03:30

dude, that's sweet.

but why not just include a mod to make it useful?

Because I'm lazy and a quick search will find one.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #12036 is a reply to message #12035] Tue, 29 August 2006 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

Laughing

blue, i think you just stemmed about 10 threads in the future asking about how to edit the pickpocked expression.

"where do i change the numbers in the fmp?" Razz

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #12606 is a reply to message #12027] Sat, 16 September 2006 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EternalNoob
Hey Blue, I don't know whats wrong, but after installing this I can't get pickpocket at all now? It didnt give it to me during the cutscene, nor can I get it by adding it to a chest..

It seems broken now. Did you change the ID maybe? I used this ID "OBJECT_EXPRESSION_PICKPOCKET"; This worked before, I had made a cheat chest a long time ago that had it included, and it worked then, and thats the ID I used in that mod...

Before anyone ask, I started a new game, and yes I used the freeroam app, yes I did right, yes all my other installed mods work.. Very Happy

Btw, since the last time I visited you guys have made a lot of progress, I really like the addition of the mod packages.. I remember back when we had to make our own mods, and manually install them ourselves.. heh.. Fun times.. Smile

Anyways good job with all the mods, and tools.. I am using and really liking them all.. Smile

Peace..
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #12622 is a reply to message #12606] Sun, 17 September 2006 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EternalNoob
It wouldnt let me edit my post for some reason.. Sorry for the double post.. Sad

Anyways, I got it to work partly, I had to use the dummy to add it via a chest...

So I am assuming its not working because you did the same thing, you used OBJECT_EXPRESSION_PICKPOCKT, instead of OBJECT_EXPRESSION_PICKPOCKET_DUMMY,.. Or maybe you have to use both, not sure I added them both and it worked, and I am too lazy to test it,...

So how would I go about fixing this, I have no clue what you edited to add it from a cutscene..

Peace..

Whether you think you can, or can't, you're right.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 September 2006 03:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #22204 is a reply to message #12027] Sat, 21 July 2007 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daeymon is currently offline  Daeymon
You've made a mistake with the FMP of this mod. It adds the CCutsceneDef of the Bowerstone Intro to game.bin where in fact it should make the changes to script.bin. Thought I should mention it.
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #22207 is a reply to message #22204] Sat, 21 July 2007 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Daeymon wrote on Sat, 21 July 2007 09:06

You've made a mistake with the FMP of this mod. It adds the CCutsceneDef of the Bowerstone Intro to game.bin where in fact it should make the changes to script.bin. Thought I should mention it.

Thats strange. Open scripts.bin before applying the mod. That may fix the issue.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #22208 is a reply to message #12027] Sat, 21 July 2007 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daeymon is currently offline  Daeymon
I just manually moved it over. Easy enough. Though I am looking into modding it so you obtain the expression through one of the Guile levels instead. Not quite sure how to go about it though, but I'm slowly getting my head round this Fable modding business. Only my second day at it Smile

Edit:
Seems the error is in Fable Explorer. I tried creating an FMP myself from script.bin and it states it's a game.bin entry. Doesn't help loading the fmp while you have script.bin currently on screen. Strange.

[Updated on: Sat, 21 July 2007 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Pick Pocket given during Cutscene [message #22878 is a reply to message #22208] Sun, 29 July 2007 20:13 Go to previous message

Administrator
Daeymon wrote on Sat, 21 July 2007 11:17

Though I am looking into modding it so you obtain the expression through one of the Guile levels instead.

Thats hardcoded. All stat based expressions are done within the exe, strangely.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Previous Topic: Kick balverines !!!
Next Topic: Destructible Environments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:39:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01230 seconds