Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » My turn for weapons
My turn for weapons [message #13068] Wed, 04 October 2006 19:16 Go to next message
squidiot is currently offline  squidiot
Except for the fact that each modified image I try to load becomes corrupted in Fable, I've made some rather nifty weapons. You'll prolly want to edit the damage they do, because whilst I'm happy with my measily 200 or less damage, I'm sure most of you are not.

I've included the Khopesh texture I wanted to use. If anybody was feeling nice, maybe they could try to resave it for me and I could see if it works that way? I got the Fang's texture to work by saving it as a new image each time but that doesn't work for the Khopesh.

In a week or two I'll be able to fix the problem. Then I'll be able to niftify the textures way better.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/magadie/net/der.jpg

And I have oodles of weapon designs to try and make.
Woops. The Fang is a design by wen-m.deviantart.com
  • Attachment: khofang.zip
    (Size: 1.70MB, Downloaded 2696 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 07 October 2006 02:19]

Report message to a moderator

Re: My turn for weapons [message #13069 is a reply to message #13068] Wed, 04 October 2006 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Nice work Smile I the designs its very unique.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13079 is a reply to message #13069] Wed, 04 October 2006 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

niiiiice, i see you managed to get 3ds working right

no more massive feathers for you!

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13141 is a reply to message #13068] Fri, 06 October 2006 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami is currently offline  Futsu-Nushi-No-Kami
I like the first one, It's sick loocking! Great job Very Happy

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5778/ohmacu0.png
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13156 is a reply to message #13141] Fri, 06 October 2006 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the second one looks cool, kinda radioactive pink

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13179 is a reply to message #13068] Sat, 07 October 2006 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I have some questions. Tho, I haven't looked through all the scripting stuff yet. I'll do that once I finish another model..

Three weapons I want to know if it's possible to anything like this:

Chicken Cannon.
Launches chickens.. They're technically projectiles right? I figure just make it like they were kicked from the cannon. Can I make the chickens aggressive too? So if it misses there will be an angry chicken running around..

Butterfly Net of DOOM.
I don't know if butterflies are actually creatures in game. Or are they just sprites or whatnot flitting about?
When weapon is swung can it be made to summon?

Demon's Arm.
Can I make it so everytime you hit someone with a sword it takes your magic or health? And when it gets a certain amount, summons a creature?

Very Happy

I would just really like to make a Chicken Cannon. So as to complete my Armored Merchant of the Nation of Belly ensemble.

Thanks and Groove on.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13182 is a reply to message #13068] Sat, 07 October 2006 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Chicken Cannon

This should be relatively simple. All you should need to do is create a shot that uses a chicken as its mesh and then set a projectile weapon to fire that shot. A look at bows or the Bluetooth arquebus should give you some idea.

Im not sure about the agressiveness part though. I guess you could try altering the brain for the chickens you use.

Butterfly Net of DOOM

The butterflies are in the same group as fire and smoke effects. I can't remember what the thing that creates them is called off-hand, it's been a while since I've messed with those sort od things (thing experiments in original Xbox Fable).

What exactly were you wanting to do ? Have a net as a weapon and have the butterflies flying about around it ? This may be possible but I'm not certain.

Demon's Arm

Not sure about this. I know you can get objects to give/take health and such but I don't know if you could get the weapon to do it only on striking something.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 October 2006 06:40]

Re: My turn for weapons [message #13199 is a reply to message #13182] Sat, 07 October 2006 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks bunches!

For the Butterfly Net I wanted it to every time it swung, have it summon a group of butterflies that would swarm and nibble on the enemy.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13212 is a reply to message #13068] Sat, 07 October 2006 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Well the only possibilities I could think of are:

A customised weapon trail that uses butterflies - this would appear everytime the weapon is swung but would do no damage.

A butterfly creature - You could create a butterfly shaped mesh and use it as the basis of a creature. You would need animations and such but would in theory be summonable and could be made to deal damage. I don't know if you could get a weapon to use the summon spell though or wether you could do it only on swing.

But what we put there.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13229 is a reply to message #13068] Sun, 08 October 2006 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
My first guess is to atttach the buttefly effect to the weapon.

Arrage the Aug_01-04 helpers around the weapon model, then define the path in the CObjectAugmentationDef (I beleive).

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13362 is a reply to message #13068] Tue, 10 October 2006 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've only played with the chickens so far. But that was about as easy as I thought it would be. Still having problems getting them to attack anybody tho.
it always crashes when I have any of the melee brain things in there.
and I haven't been trying to hard, I can probably change the projectory of them? they arch really hi... and they don't actually hit anybody.

but I got distracted with writing a story, so I'll begin playing again with them. soon.

Thanks bunches for all your help
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13363 is a reply to message #13362] Tue, 10 October 2006 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

umm chickens dont have any attack dmg or if i am right any attack animations...

maybe why it's screwing up

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13364 is a reply to message #13363] Tue, 10 October 2006 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking it's because of the animations.. but I figured the beetles just kinda threw themselves at people and was hoping i could get it to work anyhow. nuts. maybe i can make them explode.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13370 is a reply to message #13364] Wed, 11 October 2006 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
squidiot wrote on Wed, 11 October 2006 01:41

maybe i can make them explode.

Gotta add both the cdef and the ctc. The ctc especially for scripting.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #13549 is a reply to message #13068] Tue, 17 October 2006 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
raubie is currently offline  raubie
Can you give the name? I can't find it under object
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14032 is a reply to message #13068] Fri, 03 November 2006 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sniperdesign
i agree nice mod and honestly i think there should be more wepons like yours

P.S. thank you for the idea i'll put you as the producer when i mod it and make another skin for it Twisted Evil Laughing

\"Wednesday we sacrifice virgin chickens and take their blood,
Thursday we annoint ourselves with said blood,
Friday is poker night.\" : overheard from a shadow-worshiper
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14098 is a reply to message #13068] Sun, 05 November 2006 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dispair_faction is currently offline  dispair_faction
man sniper won't be coming back

mwuahahahahahahah

i promised sniper
so
current projects:
masterchief: half way done
energy sword: not going to make
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14116 is a reply to message #14098] Sun, 05 November 2006 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah, he probably will

it's really really not easy to get banned here

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14120 is a reply to message #13068] Sun, 05 November 2006 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dispair_faction is currently offline  dispair_faction
yeah maybe i don't know but he said that he got everybody to hate him so he said he would not be coming back i guess hes just over-reacting

mwuahahahahahahah

i promised sniper
so
current projects:
masterchief: half way done
energy sword: not going to make

[Updated on: Sun, 05 November 2006 21:46]

Re: My turn for weapons [message #14122 is a reply to message #14120] Sun, 05 November 2006 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol Laughing

no were just all jaded

and HATE chatspeak it just makes you look dumb

there's no reason to use it for anything other than msn

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14130 is a reply to message #13068] Mon, 06 November 2006 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Why people even try I don't know...

Quote:

User(s) using '210.246.36.13' IP address
1. sniperdesign
2. dispair_faction

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14137 is a reply to message #14130] Mon, 06 November 2006 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
Ah, it was as I suspected...

Now he'll claim that sniper is his brother or that they must both use dynamic IP's and each somehow managed to obtain the same IP address...

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14148 is a reply to message #13068] Mon, 06 November 2006 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Or has a split personality disorder...

But what we put there.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14164 is a reply to message #14148] Mon, 06 November 2006 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol

i wonder if you can get into an arguement with your other personality...

like golem Very Happy

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14168 is a reply to message #14164] Tue, 07 November 2006 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, FableMaster has already done that.

Current Projects:
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14170 is a reply to message #14168] Tue, 07 November 2006 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol yeha i forgot about that

he insulted himself

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14578 is a reply to message #13068] Thu, 16 November 2006 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sigh*

So anybody feel like replacing the khopesh texture in this thingy with this one? see if it comes out corrupted?
I've reinstalled photoshop, once already. I can always try it again.. grrr.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/magadie/1.png

also, preview of what I'm working on, just because. Although I'm probably never going to be able to give it a decent texture. I hate computers! well, I hate my computer.. and photoshop..

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h302/magadie/soew.jpg
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14580 is a reply to message #14578] Thu, 16 November 2006 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

it kinda looks like your sword is trying to use a bumpmap texture instead of the normal one

plus the corrupted thing makes it look cool

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14581 is a reply to message #14580] Fri, 17 November 2006 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
i really like that weapon

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14582 is a reply to message #14581] Fri, 17 November 2006 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want your textures to look good, don't use the automatic UV's... Pelt map instead, you'll get a much cleaner result and you'll actually know what part of the template matches the mesh.

Nice work on the lower model. That said, the poly count is quite high I presume? You might want to strip it down a little before putting it in Fable.

Current Projects:
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14590 is a reply to message #14582] Fri, 17 November 2006 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

give it nipples Very Happy

Laughing

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14784 is a reply to message #13068] Wed, 22 November 2006 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sharp123654 is currently offline  sharp123654
Could you tell me how to use this mod please?
And what are the names of these two weapons?
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14788 is a reply to message #13068] Wed, 22 November 2006 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hitachihex is currently offline  hitachihex
make sure you have winRar installed if you cannot open the .zip compressed files.., get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com

alright... first, download FE from here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=1739 &

secondly, if you get an error when you try to open it.. make sure you have the ms .net 2.0 framework installed... if you don't understand that.. go here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=085 6eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

third.. once you have FE open, to left hand top corner of the application, there is the file popup, click it, then click on 'Load Fable Mod Package'.. browse for your extracted .fmp file that was extracted from the .zip, and click on that, let it load, then click on the actions popup, still on the top of the app.. and click on 'Save mods and run fable'

[Updated on: Wed, 22 November 2006 22:52]

Re: My turn for weapons [message #14790 is a reply to message #14788] Thu, 23 November 2006 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'v loaded the mod but I can't find these two weapons in the game.
Could you please give me the names of the weapon?
Re: My turn for weapons [message #14792 is a reply to message #13068] Thu, 23 November 2006 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hitachihex is currently offline  hitachihex
spawn them in a treasure chest, refer to this:

Firstly, download FableExplorer at: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=1739 &

(Note: Follow second step only if after you've attempted to open FE, and got presented with an error.)

Secondly, get the .net 2.0 framework at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=085 6eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en

Thirdly, get the freeroam application here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=9&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;

Fourth, get AlbionExplorer from here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=1648 &

Fifth, ensure you have "WinRar" installed on your computer.
This will allow you to open FE\FreeRoam\AlbionExplorer in their compressed packages in .zip, and .rar. WinRar can be obtained from: http://www.rarlab.com

Once you've extracted the files with WinRar, remember the directories they've been installed into. Im NOT gonna give pics for using WinRar itself, it's even more so simply obvious.

Alright, once all thats done, and installed, open FE from the installed directory. Once it's done loaded, there should be something similar to this shown:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/23/feopenkk4.th.png[/URL]

Afterwards (and if all is going well), you can close FE for a moment.

Now, go to the directory the FreeRoaming application has been extracted to. Open it.

If all is well, you should see something similar to this:

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freeroamopenam6.png

Keep FreeRoam open, and do exactly as follows:

1: At the top left corner of the FreeRoam application is a menu,
here there is a popup item called 'File', click on it. Two
menuitems should go pop up. Click on the named "Open".

You should be presented with a 'Open File' Dialog, such as so:
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=openfilefreeroamgb7 .png

If you see that, you're doing fine so far. Now, this next part
isn't too complicated. In the dialogs request of 'File name':,
copy and paste this: c:\program files\microsoft games\fable - the lost chapters\data\levels\ <- copy paste that. (DO NOT COPY
THE ARROW RIGHT THERE. IT'S POINTING AT WHAT TO COPY\PASTE
INTO THE FILE REQUEST. Click open after it is pasted, it
should bring you to the directory you need to be, now in
this directory, there should be a file called 'FinalAlbion.wad', double click it, you should be brought back
to the main window.

Now, click 'RIP!', another dialog box should be presented to
you, NOW, do this exact next step as told as well, click on
the little arrow at the very top of the dialog window. Browse
one directory back. This one directory back should be: c:\program files\microsoft games\fable - the lost chapters\data\

Now, click 'save'. Let it do it's stuff. It's gonna hog
some memory most likely, so don't click on anything, don't
do anything until it confirms the completion.

(oh and one more thing, in the \data\levels\ directory, right click FinalAlbion.wad and rename it to something else, doesn't matter, but be sure to name it (something).something_other_than_wad)

Close freeroam..

Open AlbionExplorer in it's directory extracted..

Should be presented with something along the lines as this:
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=openalbionexplorerr u8.png

If everythings fine.. and it looks as so, proceed to download
this next file: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=1678 &

Save this file to your desktop for easy access..
Once you've downloaded it, right click it on your desktop,
and click 'Open', it should open it up with something
such as wordpad, or notepad, either can be fine.

Wordpad would be a little more friendly, as it's search
function works up & down. Onto, it.. however...

In wordpad.. search for "OBJECT_IRON_LONGSWORD", once you're
here keep wordpad up, and go back into AlbionExplorer.

Now.. the simplest way for you at the moment will be to spawn
a chest into LookoutPoint, right outside the guild. Im going
to explain to you how to spawn a chest here. In albion
explorer, scroll down in the list of area names until you
find "LookoutPoint" , JUST LookoutPoint, not anything else.

Double click on LookoutPoint, and a window such as this..
will pop up: http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=albionexplorerregion opezs7.png

If everthings fine.. proceed to clicking on "World Editor" in
this window. Let it load, DO NOT click on anything while the
progress bar is still loading, and a new window has not app-
eared. Once a new window is up, don't do anything,look at this
next pic and click on the + sign of what i have circled in black :

http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lookoutpointclickon meoy5.png

After you've clicked on this.. another listbox of names will
appear.., next.. check out this next pic and click on the +
of what i have circled in black:

http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nullsectorclickmelj 4.png

Now.. once you've clicked here, follow what i say EXACTLY.
Do not stray, do not do one thing mistaken, a little lower
on the left hand bottom corner of the window, is a little box
with a a crapload of text you probably don't understand, check
the pic : http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boxfullofcrapbg0.pn g

Now, in this box are 2 lines of text labelled:
Version 2;
XXXSectionStart Gameflow;

^^ click your mouse right after the colon and hit enter.
Newline of whitespace.. on this line, and i repeat, only
on this line, copy and paste this here:

NewThing Object;
Player 4;
UID 18446766684187468629
DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
ThingGamePersistent FALSE;
ThingLevelPersistent FALSE;
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 47.659912;
PositionY 33.154297;
PositionZ 55.0;
RHSetForwardX -0.743122;
RHSetForwardY 0.669122;
RHSetForwardZ 0.0;
RHSetUpX -0.000517;
RHSetUpY -0.000574;
RHSetUpZ 0.999994;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCChest;
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";
ChestOpen FALSE;
EndCTCChest;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;

(please excuse the horribly formating btw.. but i'd say
with this much explaining no-ones gonna feel unsatisfied.

Now, once pasted.. scroll down a bit, until you see something
named: ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";

Here is what the chest contains, and here is why you have
the names.txt file still opened in wordpad, scrolldown
in wordpad and find the weapons of your choice you wish
this chest to contain, and make a new line below the first
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";, and then
type in the following: ContainerContents[1] "OBJECT_IRON_LONGSWORD";

Now, do you see the pattern? In your names.txt file,
you can spawn MANY items labelled there in this chest.
Take a look around, anything containing a name such as
"OBJECT_<SOME NAME RESEMBLING A WEAPON>" can be chosen,
this can also be done with armor. Search for:
"OBJECT_HERO_BOOTS", this, and anything below it resembling
an actual item in the game and (lets face it, if it sounds
like armour. try it) armour can be added to the chest.

However, remember the format to add items:
ContainerContents[(num)], the number is the next number
after the above ContainerContents previous.

If you understand this.. and once you are done adding
your items.. click "Apply Changes". Now close this window,
(not the whole AlbionExplorer, just the current window.)

And go on over to 'Maps' in the top left hand corner,
as shown: http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clickmemapsk7.png

Once clicked .. scroll down to LookoutPoint as did earlier
in the other 'Region' tab. Double click this LookoutPoint,
another window such as the one earlier in the other Lookout
Point window we finished with earlier. Click on 'World Editor
', and let it finish loading. Don't click anything till it
is done, a new window appears, click on the + sign right
beside 'LookoutPoint'.

Now, click on the + sign near the 'NULL'.
New list of names appear.. now here.. is where you're
entry in the last window pays off, click on the + sign
near the item labelled OBJECT[OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE],
now.. this part is not hard at all. in the little map
on the right side of the screen.. i know you see that map..
a little green dot should have a square around it, click
on that little circled square green dot, drag it to,
here, where mine is at :
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=weredonemk7.png

Now, once it's there, close this window, it will ask to
save changes, click yes.. the window closes, close albion
explorer itself as well. Open FableExplorer. Click on the
'Actions' popup at the top of the window, a menuitem appears,
this will be 'Save mods and run Fable', click this, don't
click the 'OK' button that pops up, let fable load up..

Once you're in the game, go to the LookoutPoint area, go
near the statue, look for some vines and green leafs,
slash them down, walk down that path, look for a chest.

If ones there.. you've followed this tutorial right, and
you now have just been pampered like a babys bottom Smile

The items you added to the chest will be in there, and
will be in your inventory.. have fun!

**edit: go into your fable installation directory and open up userst.ini in worpad\or notepad.. look for UseLevelWAD, and change it from TRUE, to FALSE.

^^ forgot to add that, whoops Smile

** edit: the object names are OBJECT_SWORD_KHOPESH
and OBJECT_SWORD_FANG

[Updated on: Thu, 23 November 2006 06:14]

Re: My turn for weapons [message #14793 is a reply to message #14792] Thu, 23 November 2006 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My English is not good.
So when I know the names of the weapons ,I just change the names to the weapons I have got with FableExplorer,and it worked!
Thanks very much!!
Re: My turn for weapons [message #35390 is a reply to message #13068] Sun, 16 December 2007 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sariach
those textures look good but how do i merge them to the wepon.

My mind is so logical i create a vibrational frequence that oblitorates all not prepared to face its fury!!!!
Re: My turn for weapons [message #35403 is a reply to message #13068] Sun, 16 December 2007 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

http://www.anus.com/metal/about/sell-out/tombstone.gif

Neeeeecropost! Laughing words rising from the grave everywhere!

To help: just load the fmp, and spawn the weapons, everything should be linked already

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sun, 16 December 2007 06:43]

Re: My turn for weapons [message #35415 is a reply to message #35403] Sun, 16 December 2007 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master_Bankai is currently offline  Master_Bankai
the one on the left is pretty bad ass... i like them.
Re: My turn for weapons [message #35443 is a reply to message #35415] Sun, 16 December 2007 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

that is the worst necropost ive seen in a while, seriously man over a year!

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Previous Topic: Fight Wasp Queen Again?
Next Topic: Dominatrix Guildmaster Mod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:35:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01338 seconds