Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects?
So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13459] Sat, 14 October 2006 12:03 Go to next message
Simify is currently offline  Simify
A long time ago there was a list of all the creatures and objects,s o people could replace the hero/other characters with other meshes, and so they could replace items with other items.

Unfortunately I cannot find this list, and I think the site it was on is gone now. Not to mention I can't recall how to do the simple text-editing that changed the hero's mesh and size and whatnot.

Any help?
Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13460 is a reply to message #13459] Sat, 14 October 2006 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misohony is currently offline  misohony
Well, here's part of what you might be looking for. The decompiled names.bin

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1462& ;start=0&

Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13461 is a reply to message #13460] Sat, 14 October 2006 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
You can also look through Fable Explorer.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13462 is a reply to message #13459] Sat, 14 October 2006 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for, thank you very much. ^^

Still confused as to editing the hero. It seems it'd be relatively easy to find, but I haven't found anything. <_<
Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13465 is a reply to message #13462] Sat, 14 October 2006 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Find CREATURE_HERO look under graphic and replace it's mesh(the number) with the one you want(find the number in the other creatures graphics number.

Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13467 is a reply to message #13459] Sat, 14 October 2006 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is in Fable Explorer, correct? I seem to recall just changing some text files around before. Much easier IMO. <.<
Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13468 is a reply to message #13467] Sat, 14 October 2006 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it's in FE...
Note that when you change your model some models won't sheathe the weapons right.

Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13469 is a reply to message #13459] Sat, 14 October 2006 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, but thats a small price to pay.

I'm mostly interested in being either a chicken, Lady Grey, or the 'exotic' prostitute. <_< Whether or not they sheath properly doesn't matter.

Hm, after trying, my game crashes now. I'm supposed to swap the ID ofanother mesh(such as a Screamer or a chicken) with the Mesh_Hero, right? Thats the only thing in graphics I could find that was actually the hero mesh.

I took the ID of, for example, the JOB doll, and replaced the Hero ID with it and saved. It just crashes when I try to load my file. =/

[Updated on: Sat, 14 October 2006 19:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects? [message #13618 is a reply to message #13469] Fri, 20 October 2006 21:42 Go to previous message
TSF442 is currently offline  TSF442
Simify wrote on Sat, 14 October 2006 13:39

Yeah, but thats a small price to pay.

I'm mostly interested in being either a chicken, Lady Grey, or the 'exotic' prostitute. <_< Whether or not they sheath properly doesn't matter.

Hm, after trying, my game crashes now. I'm supposed to swap the ID ofanother mesh(such as a Screamer or a chicken) with the Mesh_Hero, right? Thats the only thing in graphics I could find that was actually the hero mesh.

I took the ID of, for example, the JOB doll, and replaced the Hero ID with it and saved. It just crashes when I try to load my file. =/

I'm pretty sure you can't use anything thats not a creature and it has to be something human like a bandit or lady gray but I could be wrong.
Previous Topic: Time based scripting - Revisited
Next Topic: Again, sorry for the useless topic but I still cant get this to work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:01:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01287 seconds