Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer)
A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer) [message #13555] Tue, 17 October 2006 17:37 Go to next message
The Dark Wanderer is currently offline  The Dark Wanderer
Greetings Brethren! I have a problem that I was hoping you could help me with. I am attempting to place more than one item in a chest. So, following what I have pieced together, I placed said chest in the Guild Woods. Now, I type in the container section on the left side of the screen:
ContainerContents[1]
"OBJECT_TATTOO_CHEST_CUSTOM_1";
I apply changes, save and enter the game. I go to said chest, and find only the one item (the Sword of Aeons, I am not complaining about that)and no tattoo card. I reenter the Albion Explorer, and find this:
ContainerContents[1]; (< I think this semicolon is my problem)
"OBJECT_TATTOO_CHEST_CUSTOM1";
I think the semicolon on the end of the first line is my problem. I backspace, delete and apply changes. So, I check by clicking on another object, and then click back. There it is again! I repeat above process over and over. So, back to my point, brethren can you please help me out? Any help would be much appreciated, because I am stumped.

"Swing away Merrill..."
Re: A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer) [message #13559 is a reply to message #13555] Tue, 17 October 2006 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Should be like this:

ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";
ContainerContents[1] "OBJECT_whatever";

Also I don't think OBJECT_TATTOO_CHEST_CUSTOM_1 or the other one is an object.

If you wanna get your custom tattoo just go to a tattooist or script one.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer) [message #13570 is a reply to message #13555] Tue, 17 October 2006 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
You are trying to give yourself the custom tattoo cards which your hero will already be carrying if you are playing the PC Version.

To use the custom tatoos simply visit any tattooist in the game after modyifying the image files in your my games\fable\ folder. They will then show up as options for sale.

As far as the ; symbol goes.. You need this at the end of each line. Failure to include them or deleting them could, and almmost certainly will, cause the game to crash.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 October 2006 20:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer) [message #13572 is a reply to message #13555] Wed, 18 October 2006 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BayStone is currently offline  BayStone
The Dark Wanderer wrote on Wed, 18 October 2006 03:37

Now, I type in the container section on the left side of the screen:
ContainerContents[1]
"OBJECT_TATTOO_CHEST_CUSTOM_1";

The problem with this is that it's two lines. If AE did this line division automatically then resize the text window so that the lines fit on one.

Busy!

[Updated on: Wed, 18 October 2006 03:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer) [message #13576 is a reply to message #13572] Wed, 18 October 2006 07:25 Go to previous message
The Dark Wanderer is currently offline  The Dark Wanderer
Thank you brethren, I appreciate the help.

"Swing away Merrill..."
Next Topic: Question about getting custom things
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:38:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01709 seconds