Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Again, sorry for the useless topic but I still cant get this to work
Again, sorry for the useless topic but I still cant get this to work [message #13610] Fri, 20 October 2006 13:43 Go to next message
Athos is currently offline  Athos
Excuse me for the so many topic but I tried searching several keywords but I couldnt find anything that helped me...

So im trying to put all augmentations on the Sword of Aeons, so Fire, Piercing, HP, Mana etc. etc. so totally everything AND I one time saw a screenshot with a cool effect around a sword, it was like overloaded with power thats how it looked like with sort of electric shock stream around it you might know what I mean... I have tried to add 8 augments on the sword like this:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8550/kjsdfab2.jpg

but when I start the game there are still only the 3 main augments availible... Anyone tell me what im doing wrong or what I need to do to get it to work? Thanks.

EDIT: By the way I have found the picture with the effect around the sword, anyone know how to do this?
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/4900/somethingxg9.jpg

I feel... Thin...

[Updated on: Fri, 20 October 2006 13:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Again, sorry for the useless topic but I still cant get this to work [message #13672 is a reply to message #13610] Sun, 22 October 2006 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
misohony is currently offline  misohony
I could be wrong (as I often am), but I think you have to edit CWeaponDef as well. Once you open CWeaponDef, look for CWeaponDef Particles. Once there, you'll see "Weapon Augmentation Slot List".

Try that out...

Re: Again, sorry for the useless topic but I still cant get this to work [message #13673 is a reply to message #13672] Sun, 22 October 2006 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Athos is currently offline  Athos
Thanks mate but ive already found out how to do this, thanks alot for replying though but someone from the forum helped me out via msn, I dont know if I can delete this topic or someone can lock it...

I feel... Thin...
Re: Again, sorry for the useless topic but I still cant get this to work [message #13677 is a reply to message #13610] Sun, 22 October 2006 15:41 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
I can do both Smile

*** Locked ***

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Previous Topic: So sorry to ask, but...List of creatures/objects?
Next Topic: Possible?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:45:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds