Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » ok seriously
ok seriously [message #13619] Fri, 20 October 2006 22:30 Go to next message
roknruin is currently offline  roknruin
i dont understand that wiki thing, like other people who are as new to scripting as me can some one please just direct me how to summon items to my character and treasure chests and what not, because I DONT GET IT FROM THE WIKI THING
Re: ok seriously [message #13620 is a reply to message #13619] Fri, 20 October 2006 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know where to type any of those scripts in or anything and i just need it to get my blue assassin outfit and the broken sword/throwing disk and maybe darth maul tats and thats it please someone just explain it
Re: ok seriously [message #13633 is a reply to message #13620] Sat, 21 October 2006 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ArtemisHowl is currently offline  ArtemisHowl
Well, I can't help you with all of it, but I shall help with what I can.
  1. backup both the textures.big and game.bin files found in the Data subfolders in the game's install directory
  2. download and install Fable Explorer
  3. if the file you want is .fmp, in Fable Explorer goto File > Load Fable Mod Package and Browse to the file
  4. if the file has textures (such as altered clothing) and is .big, right-click on textures.big from within Fable Explorer (upper left frame) and select Merge BIG, again browsing to the file you want
  5. after making any changes, goto Actions > Save Mods and Run Fable

I hope that helps Razz
Artemis

It's the early bat that gets the bug.
Re: ok seriously [message #13648 is a reply to message #13619] Sat, 21 October 2006 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
- Assuming you have it, open Albion Explorer.
- Double click 'LookoutPoint' on the left column.
- Click 'World Editor'.
- Right-Click 'LookoutPoint' and press 'Wizard'.
- 'Section= NULL', 'Template= Normal Treasure Chest'.
- Generate a Unique Identifier (UID) and press 'Okay'.

You have now create a simple chest containing the default 'Sword of Aeons'.

- Expand 'LookoutPoint' by pressing the + icon.
- Expand 'NULL' and scroll down the list until you find 'Object [OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE]. Reposition it somewhere near the fountain for now.

- In the box with the coordinates and other mumbo-jumbo, look for 'ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";'

- Assuming you have already imported .fmps to your archives using FE, open it and find the 'OBJECT' menu. Look for the object you want to spawn and copy its name.
- Got to Albion Explorer and change "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS" to "OBJECT_WEAPON_YOU_WISH_TO_ADD"

Enjoy!

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: ok seriously [message #13653 is a reply to message #13648] Sat, 21 October 2006 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

OMG THANK YOU BOTH!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Re: ok seriously [message #13661 is a reply to message #13619] Sun, 22 October 2006 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i click world explorer it tells me that it cant find a WAD file, what do i do?
Re: ok seriously [message #13695 is a reply to message #13661] Mon, 23 October 2006 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Open Albion Explorer and go to 'File> Change to Folder'.

Locate 'FinalAlbion.wld' (*\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\Data\Levels\)

Enjoy!

Current Projects:
Re: ok seriously [message #14953 is a reply to message #13619] Sat, 02 December 2006 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sniperdesign
i tried that and it didn't work it says that it failed to load the .Lev files and it asks if i have exracted the wad file and how do you do that and if there is already a forum post telling people how to then can u direct me Confused

\"Wednesday we sacrifice virgin chickens and take their blood,
Thursday we annoint ourselves with said blood,
Friday is poker night.\" : overheard from a shadow-worshiper
Re: ok seriously [message #14983 is a reply to message #14953] Mon, 04 December 2006 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need freeroam, which can be found here: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=29&s tart=0&

Current Projects:
Re: ok seriously [message #14986 is a reply to message #13619] Mon, 04 December 2006 19:06 Go to previous message
sniperdesign
yes i do have it and i have finaly figured out my problem and it works now

\"Wednesday we sacrifice virgin chickens and take their blood,
Thursday we annoint ourselves with said blood,
Friday is poker night.\" : overheard from a shadow-worshiper
Previous Topic: Thanks
Next Topic: Save Games
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:25:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01068 seconds