Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » WILL textures and bumps
WILL textures and bumps [message #13701] Mon, 23 October 2006 08:41 Go to next message
tonaz79 is currently offline  tonaz79
Hello ppl!
I think i messed up game files using the 24+ trainer...
I set my alignment to "neutral" with the trainer, but the will textures and bumps are still shown on my pg. Is there a way to "visually" back to neutral, without removing the entries in the game.bin? (i would like my pg to change apparence anyway)
I reinstalled the game too, but the problem is still there. i think its because of the savegame.
is it also possible to remove the long beard that you got after the prison journey?

thank you!
Re: WILL textures and bumps [message #13710 is a reply to message #13701] Mon, 23 October 2006 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Will tats aren't related to alignment. And the trainer doesn't let you set the will stat to minimum.

There is nothign that you can do other than removing the game.bin entries.

Hairstyles can be removed at any barber. You'd have thought you'd try that first before asking.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: WILL textures and bumps [message #13721 is a reply to message #13701] Tue, 24 October 2006 01:13 Go to previous message
tonaz79 is currently offline  tonaz79
hello and thanks for the answer!

i was not talking about tattoos, i was talking about the blue tribal signs that appear when you are good (i was wrong saying "will")... and disapper when you are neutral, and bersek signs appear when you are evil.
even if i am neutral or evil, that blue signs does not disappear no more Sad is this normal?

"...You'd have thought you'd try that first before asking."... hey... sorry man... Confused

edit: ohhhhh you are saying that the blue signs are related to the will xp points and not to the good alignment?... ok now i understood.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 October 2006 01:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: way too dark at nighttime
Next Topic: Doll Textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:21:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01467 seconds