Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Another Problem 2 solve please!!!
Another Problem 2 solve please!!! [message #13906] Sun, 29 October 2006 01:33 Go to next message
Remo is currently offline  Remo
No Message Body
Re: Another Problem 2 solve please!!! [message #13907 is a reply to message #13906] Sun, 29 October 2006 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remo is currently offline  Remo
Hi guys im a noob. Could please someone help me through this problem of mine.
I’m trying to use fable explorer and Albion explorer (latest version) from this forum but I encountered some problems. It got error when it start loading up. I don’t know what 2 do. I’ve read about the requirement, actually I had my self .Net Framework ver. 2.0.5 and I’m using Windows XP Professional ver. 2002 SP 2 and DirectX 9.0c. I have reinstalled my operating system and all the requirements a few time but it still won’t work out. Do we have to had a internet connection to use fable explorer and Albion explorer????. Coz I don’t have a internet connection. I’m so confused. And what is the meaning of having error in information regarding the condition of Fable and Albion Explorer as just shown in my error messages???
I really… really want to try the mod u guys have made. So please help me out will ya. I’ve read all post about the same error I had, but I still don’t get it. So please someone tell me what should I do, step by step please. Remember I’m new here ok.
These are the error messages I’ve got.
P.S : sorry if my English bad, its just not my native language.

The Error Picture is in my attachments up there ok Embarassed
Re: Another Problem 2 solve please!!! [message #13910 is a reply to message #13906] Sun, 29 October 2006 04:43 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
No you dont need an internet connection to use either program, only to download them.

Secondly, stop uploading .doc files. If you have an error message just take a screenshot of it. It's much easier for everyone.
Just upload it to a site like Imageshack and post a link or upload the image file as an attachment. No .bmps.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 October 2006 04:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Weapon skins
Next Topic: Problems with mods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:07:43 PDT 2024