Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Biz to Big with Fable Tools
Biz to Big with Fable Tools [message #14076] Sun, 05 November 2006 10:01 Go to next message
sjuut is currently offline  sjuut
Im having this HUGE problem with my fable tools.
When I try to convert my .biz files to .big fable tools give me an error (showing error very short in the lower right corner)
And when i try to open that big in FE, nothing show up Confused
I tried many things, multiple pcs, nothing works. (and yes, my biz files arent read-only, I did select an output map/name)
Is there a solution for this problem? it seems that I am the only one with this problem Confused
Or is there maybe another way to decompress my biz files?
The problem is really my fable tools, not FE or something. I even used an older version of fable tools, getting the same error. I already asked on IRC, that didnt help either.

Someone PLEASE HELP!!
Re: Biz to Big with Fable Tools [message #14207 is a reply to message #14076] Thu, 09 November 2006 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No one has any idea? Shocked
Isnt there really another way to decompress .biz files via zlib?
Re: Biz to Big with Fable Tools [message #14212 is a reply to message #14207] Thu, 09 November 2006 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
Yes there are tools out there for zlib. You would need to strip a few bytes of for it to work. Except if Fable Tools doesn't do it, what makes you think something else will? The code does not have an attitude it works like it is supposed to. It has been around for some time and this problem never surfaced until this board. So really need some clue why this is happening. I'll be around IRC today (really only day I have to screw off) and it would be easier to go through this in the chat.
Re: Biz to Big with Fable Tools [message #14222 is a reply to message #14076] Fri, 10 November 2006 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I solved the problem Smile
when I select an output map in fable tools with the biz-big conversions, it gives my file the extension ".BIG" but when delete that, and replace it with just ".big" it worked Smile at least for graphics.biz, im trying the others now Smile
Re: Biz to Big with Fable Tools [message #14223 is a reply to message #14076] Fri, 10 November 2006 12:41 Go to previous message
yup that did it Smile it works
topic can be closed now Smile
im really glad Very Happy
Previous Topic: .X file format?
Next Topic: Fable Explorer not showing names.bin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:39:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02124 seconds