Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A new look for the Assassin Shirt
A new look for the Assassin Shirt [message #14166] Tue, 07 November 2006 09:20 Go to next message
darth_turtur is currently offline  darth_turtur
What's up everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone have had a chance to do other recoloring of the assassin shirt. I play a good character and i just thought that it would be awesome if a mod is available for a recolored assassin shirt to be the same color as either the bright will user's outfit or the apprentice lower robe (the cream-ish color).

Just thought i'd ask.
Re: A new look for the Assassin Shirt [message #14169 is a reply to message #14166] Tue, 07 November 2006 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

sorry i dont think there is one

theyre is a blue one somewhere i think

you could always just export the texture and screw around with the colour values in photoshop until it's right...

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: A new look for the Assassin Shirt [message #14181 is a reply to message #14169] Wed, 08 November 2006 07:58 Go to previous message
darth_turtur is currently offline  darth_turtur
Yeah, you're right. I was never good with art so i stopped trying fiddling around with colors and all that good stuff.

Thanks though!
Previous Topic: ships
Next Topic: Hero Morph qestion?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:26:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01100 seconds