Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » need help spinespire
need help spinespire [message #14191] Wed, 08 November 2006 15:50 Go to next message
slayer-reaper6 is currently offline  slayer-reaper6

um yeah i went to florida and got back not too long ago and i went back to my mod and yeah i have a sorta beta that i can use of it and when i went to make sure everything was running right i talked to a character and the guy just spun and fell through the earth and dissapeared! any thing to help me would be apreciated

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Re: need help spinespire [message #14192 is a reply to message #14191] Wed, 08 November 2006 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

huh?

i've never heard of that happeneing

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: need help spinespire [message #14208 is a reply to message #14191] Thu, 09 November 2006 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

well it did it looked like when you talk to a normal person if your pinning them between a wall they spin really quick then it dissapeared

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Re: need help spinespire [message #14232 is a reply to message #14208] Fri, 10 November 2006 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

post a pic if you can

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: need help spinespire [message #14244 is a reply to message #14191] Sat, 11 November 2006 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

um is there any way i can post a video so you can get a better sence of what is happening?

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Re: need help spinespire [message #14245 is a reply to message #14191] Sat, 11 November 2006 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It's possible if you have the right software.

PC

Download and install Fraps or a similar capture program and run it while running Fable.

Xbox

Download and run an app capable of capturing full quality video from the xbox (not sure if there are any outside of the XDK) or hook up your Xbox to the video in of a PC video capture/TV card.

Once you have your video (ensuring that it is NOT uncompressed as this will produce a large file in most cases) simply put it on a file hosting site and post the link here.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: need help spinespire [message #14263 is a reply to message #14191] Sun, 12 November 2006 15:31 Go to previous message

ok ill check that out cuz i know what fraps is kinda but i never thought modding this would cause alot of problems you know? idk but i think you guys will like what ive done so far

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Previous Topic: Texture Question - I've Searched, I Promise!
Next Topic: Making something kickable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:22:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01401 seconds