Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Texture Question - I've Searched, I Promise!
Texture Question - I've Searched, I Promise! [message #14225] Fri, 10 November 2006 16:45 Go to next message
darth_turtur is currently offline  darth_turtur
OK, so i've searched the forums for this answer and unfortunately, i couldn't come up with anything that can help me. It's a simple question which i'm sure will have a simple answer. So here goes...

I deleted most of the entries under cheromorph and i'm happy with what i've got so far. The only thing that i'm not happy with is the "pale" skin. Where do i change the entries within game.bin so that my default skin textures will be the tan ones (1231 to 1235) versus the game's original entries which are 1241 to 1245. I already deleted the morph arrays so no matter how good or how evil i am, my character will look excactly the same. I just want to have a more tanned look to my character.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Re: Texture Question - I've Searched, I Promise! [message #14228 is a reply to message #14225] Fri, 10 November 2006 19:09 Go to previous message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

umm find the arrays that say those two normal skin ids then change the ids to the tanned ones

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Previous Topic: Getting rid of the horns!
Next Topic: need help spinespire
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:51:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01165 seconds