Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Assistance? Please?
Assistance? Please? [message #14259] Sun, 12 November 2006 10:46 Go to next message
Nitsua is currently offline  Nitsua
So, I suppose I'll start this out by saying that I'm absolutely and entirely new to this Fable Explorer stuff, but I'm really interested in it.
I am a Newb (not a noob, mind you Rolling Eyes ) and I'm tring to get my hands on bluetooth's Seperate Assassin Mask. I've opened both of the .fmp's in FE.
But basically I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering how I'm supposed to get this thing in game and on my character's face.

If anyone can write some step-by-step, or just throw a usefull tip at me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
THank you Very Much!
-Austin

[Updated on: Sun, 12 November 2006 10:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Assistance? Please? [message #14266 is a reply to message #14259] Sun, 12 November 2006 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
You will need to spawn it in a chest.

Here is a short-guide I prepared earlier:

- Assuming you have it, open Albion Explorer.
- Double click 'LookoutPoint' on the left column.
- Click 'World Editor'.
- Right-Click 'LookoutPoint' and press 'Wizard'.
- 'Section= NULL', 'Template= Normal Treasure Chest'.
- Generate a Unique Identifier (UID) and press 'Okay'.

You have now create a simple chest containing the default 'Sword of Aeons'.

- Expand 'LookoutPoint' by pressing the + icon.
- Expand 'NULL' and scroll down the list until you find 'Object [OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE]. Reposition it somewhere near the fountain for now.

- In the box with the coordinates and other mumbo-jumbo, look for 'ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS";'

- Assuming you have already imported .fmps to your archives using FE, open it and find the 'OBJECT' menu. Look for the object you want to spawn and copy its name.
- Got to Albion Explorer and change "OBJECT_SWORD_OF_AEONS" to "OBJECT_WEAPON_YOU_WISH_TO_ADD"

Before asking further questions, use the search button - There are many tutorials on this.

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: Assistance? Please? [message #14295 is a reply to message #14266] Sun, 12 November 2006 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitsua is currently offline  Nitsua
Hey Man, Thanks a TON. I had absolutely no idea how to do anything, but you have shown me the light! hah.
Ill be sure to check out the search box, sorry i didnt before.
Re: Assistance? Please? [message #14330 is a reply to message #14295] Mon, 13 November 2006 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
No worries mate, you've got further than others... Not mentioning and names here (?).

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: Assistance? Please? [message #18433 is a reply to message #14259] Fri, 20 April 2007 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stenniewj is currently offline  Stenniewj
Ok, this might sound a bit noobish, but HTF (that means how the ****) do you reposition anything? when I click those dark/grey stuff on AE it doenst do anything. What do I have to do??

Greetz Stenniewj
Re: Assistance? Please? [message #18506 is a reply to message #18433] Mon, 23 April 2007 12:22 Go to previous message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

it would probably help if you clicked on the green icons that represent the objects on the tngs then moved those Confused

ofcourse areas that are empty dont have them sinve there are no objects to represent...

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Previous Topic: UID QUESTION
Next Topic: Making your own fishing and digging spots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:40:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01345 seconds