Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Why the hell does this always happen to me!
Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14307] Mon, 13 November 2006 07:46 Go to next message
SLRGrant is currently offline  SLRGrant
... ok before i end up destroying earth with my embued rage I would like to ask this question that seems to be answered everywhere but it just wont work with me.

I have followed these tuts on how to spawn a chest with an item in it and i have done that userst thing, AND have deleted my precious profiles but when i get to the area that i have supposedly spawned this chest. ITS NOT F***ING THERE! Evil or Very Mad

How do i get this thing to spawn!?? Confused

What I'm doing in Fable TLC:

1. Get that fuggin Krakan to appear in B.Stone. (only the beginning)
2. Make Nostro's Sword into the coolest thing ever and release it as a packaged mod. (Done and released but still working on it)
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14316 is a reply to message #14307] Mon, 13 November 2006 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

make shure you didnt mistype anything in the script for the chest

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14317 is a reply to message #14316] Mon, 13 November 2006 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...? I used the wizard thingy, all I have to do is place the chest and keep the currunt object or replace it?

2. Make Nostro's Sword into the coolest thing ever and release it as a packaged mod. (Done and released but still working on it)
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14319 is a reply to message #14317] Mon, 13 November 2006 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

the wizard thingy?

also make shure that you didnt accidentally placec the chest under one of the quest headers in the tng instead of the null header

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14320 is a reply to message #14319] Mon, 13 November 2006 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I placed it in the null section and saved everything for the guild woods (at first i thought it was a prob with guild woods, but i tried it at lookout point also) i placed it on the map and saved it all and then deleted my profiles and went thru the guild training yada yada and when i went to the point where i placed the chest.. it wasent there?

Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14345 is a reply to message #14320] Mon, 13 November 2006 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

then you probably screwed up the z coordinates

it may be above/below the level

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14346 is a reply to message #14345] Mon, 13 November 2006 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its ok, i found the prob, I forgot to remove the FinalAlbion.wad file Embarassed

I been playing with Nostros sword for the past half hour lol its soooooo big

Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14356 is a reply to message #14346] Mon, 13 November 2006 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

sigh

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14357 is a reply to message #14356] Mon, 13 November 2006 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XD

Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14359 is a reply to message #14307] Mon, 13 November 2006 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
Sigh X2... Sad

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14362 is a reply to message #14359] Mon, 13 November 2006 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok just shut up now... Mad

Re: Why the hell does this always happen to me! [message #14363 is a reply to message #14362] Mon, 13 November 2006 20:37 Go to previous message

no Rolling Eyes

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Previous Topic: Looked around, cant find
Next Topic: How would I do this?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:18:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00967 seconds