Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Character editing help...
Character editing help... [message #14521] Thu, 16 November 2006 12:45 Go to next message
Dark Desciple is currently offline  Dark Desciple

Okay, I'm just a little confused about actual character editing, and I have a few questions. Please be clear and spacific in your answers. Thank you.

#1: In Albion Explorer, how do I get the X,Y and Z position numbers of a certain spot on the map?

#2: What files do I have to change, and what do I have to change them to to make my character look like Jack and still have the walking animations for the character movement.

#3: How do I make it so my character has the evil aura Jack of Blades had when in the chamber of fate, while floating in the center, enlarged form. (Hope you know what I'm talking about).

Thanks to anyone, and everyone who helps answer these questions correctly, spacifically and clearly.

My name is Pierre, I come from Paris. I... have come to have sex with your family.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 November 2006 13:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Character editing help... [message #14560 is a reply to message #14521] Thu, 16 November 2006 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

the albion explorer thing: if there is an item in the place you want another item then click on it and lok in the side panel that says that item's script

#2 i dont think you can because of screwed up placeholders

#3 got to heromorph and make a new array that will activate anywhere inbetween full evil and full good then set the referanced effect to that swirly one
(i cant rememer what it's called)

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Character editing help... [message #14692 is a reply to message #14521] Sun, 19 November 2006 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryuichi is currently offline  Ryuichi

To further my third question, do I use the CHeroMorphDef or something else. Once in the correct one, what to I input and where to add the desired effect?

I don't care about destiny. It is irresistibly powerful and outrageous, yet it is the most pleasurable law of love.
Re: Character editing help... [message #14698 is a reply to message #14692] Sun, 19 November 2006 08:42 Go to previous message
darylb is currently offline  darylb
woa there slow down im thick Laughing new array? is this stuff in the wiki? Embarassed

forget this i got it! Surprised

You cannot begin to fathom the depths of my mind!

EDAM CHEESE???

[Updated on: Mon, 20 November 2006 11:50]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: how do you put models in blender
Next Topic: Ghost sword editing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:31:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01327 seconds