Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character...
The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character... [message #14589] Fri, 17 November 2006 10:51 Go to next message
GodlessXVIII is currently offline  GodlessXVIII
I feel stupid to ask this, but isn't the aging part of the trainer supposed to be changing more than just the age value in the personality menu?

Because I cannot seem to be able to make the age changes effective. For example, while I keep my character at a stable 18 years old, his hair are already greying three hours into the game. And if, for testing purpose, I augment dramatically his age (to, say, the 65 max) I notice no difference in my character overall appearance. The numerical value in the personality value ARE changing though, but I don't see the point other than boosting yourself to 65 early on to prevent aging, and even there I'm not sure the trainer IS having any other effect than a statistical one.
Re: The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character... [message #14591 is a reply to message #14589] Fri, 17 November 2006 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

sometimes you have to do something in the game that would change your age to make the effects take proper effect

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character... [message #14601 is a reply to message #14591] Fri, 17 November 2006 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you.
Re: The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character... [message #14602 is a reply to message #14601] Fri, 17 November 2006 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

did it work?

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character... [message #14663 is a reply to message #14602] Sat, 18 November 2006 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. I change my age then spend some xp and save my game. Then I reload and voilą.
Re: The trainer doesn't seem to be modifying the physical aging of my character... [message #14664 is a reply to message #14602] Sat, 18 November 2006 14:40 Go to previous message
Also, I thought I was greying, but in fact my hair were turning blond (yeah I'm a goody Smile ).

edit: grammar

[Updated on: Sat, 18 November 2006 18:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Could somebody upload Xporter v1.19 somewhere
Next Topic: Albion Explorer Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:25:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01202 seconds