Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » model swaping and invisible clothes
model swaping and invisible clothes [message #14754] Tue, 21 November 2006 11:30 Go to next message
darylb is currently offline  darylb
Hey anyone think of creating some invisible clothes (is this possible???) Im sure alot of you have done model swaping. Your clothes and hair show up still so you go without and you find albion laughing at you not very pleasing. The answer invisible clothes i would do this myself however my experience in modding is not that great

You cannot begin to fathom the depths of my mind!

EDAM CHEESE???
Re: model swaping and invisible clothes [message #14755 is a reply to message #14754] Tue, 21 November 2006 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hitachihex is currently offline  hitachihex
go into the /data/bones directory of your fable installation and swap some of the things that are in your hero_(something).bncfg of that of the model you are swapping with

I think that should fix the hair thing and whatnot, although im still not quite sure.. (also, if you're having that "sheathe" sticking out problem of the model you've swapped with, open up FE, and go to the +OBJECT-> OBJECT_(whatever items you are going to be using with the swapped model) and then go to the CWeaponDef, in here, look "Link is used with bow" and it's value is -1, change it to 0 (the hex for it although is 9151B4EC if you're using an outdated def.xml (don't know why you would though? Surprised)

So, hope any of that helps, .. ciao!

Re: model swaping and invisible clothes [message #14757 is a reply to message #14754] Tue, 21 November 2006 11:54 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
.bncfg (bone configuration) files are unlikely to do anything to hair as they dictate the scale of bones in the model. The clothing and such is dictated elsewhere.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Previous Topic: I need a mod ^^ ... please ?
Next Topic: Can some1 make a mod 4 me plz?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:23:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01170 seconds