Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » What do I need to...
icon5.gif  What do I need to... [message #14852] Sat, 25 November 2006 10:36 Go to next message
SixthJoker is currently offline  SixthJoker
What do I need to make modds for my xbox and what do I need to transfer the modds to my xbox, I am pretty much brand new to modding so if noone cares plz help me

thanks in advance! Smile
Re: What do I need to... [message #14854 is a reply to message #14852] Sat, 25 November 2006 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leviathan-Ran is currently offline  Leviathan-Ran
This is not an xbox modding website, for information on the tools and methods you will need please visit www.xbox-scene.com

Use their forums and tutorials, no one here can give you any more advice than they can.

http://solemn-spirit.dyndns.org/public/Leviathan-Ran/newcig.png
"After an eternity away from you all... Jack of Blades, is back!"
Re: What do I need to... [message #14857 is a reply to message #14854] Sat, 25 November 2006 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
I could give some information, and I beleive if you used the search function, you'd see that this information, as well as that posted by Silver, is all over the board.

But yes, this is not specifically an XBox modding site, although several XBox mods are in circulation.

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: What do I need to... [message #14863 is a reply to message #14852] Sun, 26 November 2006 06:24 Go to previous message
Ozmagog is currently offline  Ozmagog
You need to mod the Xbox before you can install mods on it.

After your xbox is modded it is easy to ftp into it and grab the FinalAlbion.wad file.(Make sure you copy the game onto the xbox hard drive)

Then simply mod it the same way as you would on the computer and just put the FinalAlbion folder onto the xbox hard drive in same location your FinalAlbion.wad file was located.
Previous Topic: Strange Free Roam error
Next Topic: help please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:02:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00982 seconds