Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Seventh Machine's texture tweaks
Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #14994] Tue, 05 December 2006 09:32 Go to next message
Seventh Machine is currently offline  Seventh Machine
Basically, I didn't like the normal colors for the Neutral Platemail, so I altered the textures a bit. hated that brown color. Anyway, I figured I'd post it here, even though it's kindergarten stuff. I plan on tweaking with the color, though. But I don't have Photoshop or anything like that... So... Yeah. Lemme know if the FMP doesn't work. Something tells me I might have messed up.

EDIT: Man, do I feel like a tool. I picked the wrong format. I didn't want FMP, I wanted BIG. Gimme a second... OK. Now it should work. Gawd. So tired.

*shame*

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/wulfslade/Extra%20junk/deae62bd-1.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b155/wulfslade/Extra%20junk/deae62bd.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 05 December 2006 11:25] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #14996 is a reply to message #14994] Tue, 05 December 2006 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Well... you can feel like a tool if you want but an fmp will work. Razz

As long as the texture included still uses the default id, which I assume it does, FE will simply overwrite the existing one with the one you provide.

If it's a completely new texture FE would create a new entry for it.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 December 2006 11:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #15700 is a reply to message #14994] Fri, 05 January 2007 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

Wow......i agree with you about the platemail. And thanks for the black platemail...now i don't have to risk my guy being neutral!

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #15710 is a reply to message #15700] Fri, 05 January 2007 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
darylb is currently offline  darylb
not to sound like a complete twit or anything Laughing but do i just load this up in fe as i would with an fmp???

You cannot begin to fathom the depths of my mind!

EDAM CHEESE???
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #17649 is a reply to message #14994] Tue, 03 April 2007 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DbzCrypt is currently offline  DbzCrypt

looks kool! ALOT better than the normal platemail

Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #17807 is a reply to message #14994] Sat, 07 April 2007 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Breba is currently offline  Breba
wow, nice job. I like both of the texture tweaks you made. Keep up the good work. I'm a bad modder myself. I just download other people's mods and your's are realy good. Again, keep up the good work Smile

Best Games for the Xbox360 (Some might not be out yet)

-Halo 3!!!!!
-Fable 2
-Shadowrun
-Gears of War
-Call of Duty 4
-Fable: The Lost Chapters
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #33715 is a reply to message #14994] Sun, 11 November 2007 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

Awesome, I was thinking about having the Plate Armor more silver.
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #33791 is a reply to message #33715] Mon, 12 November 2007 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

god job on that 6 month necropost, if a thread is dead, leave it dead unless you have something really useful to say

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #33806 is a reply to message #33791] Tue, 13 November 2007 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J.Shaw is currently offline  J.Shaw

alright, i wont thank people for making good mods from now on...
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #33833 is a reply to message #14994] Tue, 13 November 2007 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

that's not what he said, If you feel the need to thank them for a post that is several months old, pm them, otherwise thanking is good

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Seventh Machine's texture tweaks [message #33872 is a reply to message #33833] Wed, 14 November 2007 04:35 Go to previous message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

yeah, what he said.....

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Previous Topic: the money suit
Next Topic: Pimp Sword
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:39:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01186 seconds