Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Blood clouds at all times?
Blood clouds at all times? [message #15026] Wed, 06 December 2006 18:41 Go to next message
MXGear is currently offline  MXGear
Hey guys, I've been trying to make it so that the blood clouds that follow your character when your evil now appear even when your good or neutral.

I've had some minor success with it, but only by replacing one of the good effects in FE. The Sunshine Rays to be specific. Is there a way to just make the effect appear at all times without replacing another effect?

Hi, this spot is reserved for a witty comment, please leave.
Re: Blood clouds at all times? [message #15027 is a reply to message #15026] Wed, 06 December 2006 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seventh Machine is currently offline  Seventh Machine
I've been fooling with the miasma, too. (well, that's what I call it) 'cept I've been replacing it with the miasma that surrounds Jack. Also, I wanted it to appear later then the normal miasma. In one of the HeroMorth entries, it dictates when an effect appears or disappears, so I've been fooling with those. Try messing with those variables, too.

This entry, by the way. See the (float)Rank to Appear and (float)Rank to DisAppear? maybe there's a way to get them to work on either alignment.
Re: Blood clouds at all times? [message #15029 is a reply to message #15026] Wed, 06 December 2006 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been playing with those to...but it never works. The only time I get it to work is when I replace the miasma as you call it with the sunshine rays.

BTW did you get it to work?

[Updated on: Wed, 06 December 2006 21:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Blood clouds at all times? [message #15033 is a reply to message #15027] Wed, 06 December 2006 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Seventh Machine wrote on Wed, 06 December 2006 21:27

maybe there's a way to get them to work on either alignment.

Check out the Alignment Changing Mask. The way I had setup the CAppearanceModifierDef should work with the HeroMorph as well.

And like usual I listed all the Player stats in the wiki.
http://fabletlcmod.com/wiki/doku.php?id=def_editing:player_s tats

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Blood clouds at all times? [message #15034 is a reply to message #15029] Wed, 06 December 2006 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seventh Machine is currently offline  Seventh Machine
Get what to work? the replaced Miasma, or getting alignment effects to remain?

In any event, the Miasma replacement worked, but the only problem I've encountered so far, is when it loops. Once the effect stops, it instantly bursts up again. so it doesn't loop seemlessly. Also, using potions or other items, force the effects to restart. It doesn't cause any problems with the game, it's just a minor annoyance to me. But nothing I can't get over. Smile I've tried most of his special effects, although I loved the "JACK_OF_BLADES_RISE_01" effect, the one with that strange howl, it became annoying when it would repeat itself, but it looks great for screenshots.

Jack's Miasma Picture This one is just the "JACK_OF_BLADES_HOVER_01" and "JACK_OF_BLADES_POWER_01" Special effects.
Re: Blood clouds at all times? [message #15061 is a reply to message #15026] Thu, 07 December 2006 12:34 Go to previous message
Ok, so I tried to model what the alignment changing masks did. But I still can't get the blood clouds to show up on a good alignment.

Previous Topic: Dual Wieldin
Next Topic: Weapon Concept: Sword of the Ancients
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:18:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01232 seconds