Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » a little help would be very appreciated
a little help would be very appreciated [message #15098] Sun, 10 December 2006 08:01 Go to next message
Havoc is currently offline  Havoc

well i tried modding the force push effects and now fable is screwed every time i try to use force push the game crashes

so please, please help me out with this one

can someone post an FMP containing the original copies of four files from the effects.big file labled FORCE_PUSH_01, FORCE_PUSH_02, FORCE_PUSH_03, AND FORCE_PUSH_04.

thanks

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n9/ripred/havocsig001.jpg
Defining "pointless" since 1998
Re: a little help would be very appreciated [message #15099 is a reply to message #15098] Sun, 10 December 2006 09:19 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
Just extract a fresh copy of the file from the game disc. You should create a backup of the files before making any modifications.

And before anyone thinks of posting or linking to the original effects.big, take note of the following :

Site Rule Number 4

Posting of original game files is strictly prohibited. If you have code to share post just the code you have made. Only attach files if you have created an application or something similar that requires the attachment. If you made many changes to a file but did not change ALL of it then post a PPF or something similar to avoid posting any original code at all. Do not link to original files either. Either way it's just the same as posting them here.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 December 2006 09:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: mod please i would try but i can't because i don't have 3ds
Next Topic: Singing Sword WIP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:38:01 PDT 2024