Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help )
How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15149] Wed, 13 December 2006 13:00 Go to next message
Rydek is currently offline  Rydek
I just started this modding and i would love to know how can i change Skill cost. For example the cost of toughness will be 100xp and so on....Please can someone help me becuase im dying here...
Re: How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15150 is a reply to message #15149] Wed, 13 December 2006 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I beleive it's under HERO_STATS

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15157 is a reply to message #15150] Thu, 14 December 2006 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks i found it but where can i find the skills like multi arrow and healing...I can find strenght ect but not the abilities....Any advice guys would be great
Re: How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15158 is a reply to message #15157] Thu, 14 December 2006 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
Rydek wrote on Thu, 14 December 2006 04:14

Thanks i found it but where can i find the skills like multi arrow and healing...I can find strenght ect but not the abilities....Any advice guys would be great

Under the HERO_ABILITY Branch. Download the updated xml I just uploaded. It fixes one of the array's in the Hero Abilities.

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=11940& amp;#msg_11940

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15163 is a reply to message #15158] Thu, 14 December 2006 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok i have found them but which boxes do i change to change the experience needed there are so many and i dont want to ruin the game and i will then need 2 re-install....

Re: How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15166 is a reply to message #15149] Thu, 14 December 2006 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
To avoid a reinstall just copy the file you're going to modify and put them into a safe place e.g. a folder called BACKUP in your main Fable folder or on your desktop.

This way if you have any problems you can just copy the file over the broken one and not have to reinstall.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: How can i change the Skill Cost (Noob help ) [message #15169 is a reply to message #15163] Thu, 14 December 2006 14:34 Go to previous message

Administrator
Rydek wrote on Thu, 14 December 2006 07:52

Ok i have found them but which boxes do i change to change the experience needed there are so many and i dont want to ruin the game and i will then need 2 re-install....

Don't be dense. Use some common sense. There's only 1 array that matches the 4 levels of the spells and also matches the experience required.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Previous Topic: Can i turn my hair colour back to black and how??
Next Topic: Morphing Textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:46:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00908 seconds