Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Noob, noob, noob noob
Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15227] Mon, 18 December 2006 22:46 Go to next message
Sephiroxas is currently offline  Sephiroxas

Okay, I've been to this site many times, because I love fable...a lot. I just recently got my copy of Fable TLC for the PC. And I was excited and interested in modding. I've downloaded the Trainer, Albion Explorer, The Fable Explorer, and anything else I could possibly find. I used the search function to try and find what I needed but it just didn't seem to be enough, or explain enough.

All I want..is to go to dragon cliff. You have to mod a sign post or something like that right? all this seems really confusing right now. But I've been reading through the coding and it doesn't seem all the difficult to understand if you do it for a while

I was just wondering. Can anyone help me???

"Silence fills the empty grave, now that I have gone. But my mind is not at rest, for questions linger on. I will ask, and you will answer. I am the monument to all your sins"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ChldrnOfKorn777/jackob.gif
Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15228 is a reply to message #15227] Mon, 18 December 2006 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Dragon cliff is non-existing.

If you play all the way through TLC you'll find "Archon's Folly", where you fight a dragon.

And you also get to go in the lookout point demon door.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15229 is a reply to message #15228] Mon, 18 December 2006 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

chaos wrote on Mon, 18 December 2006 22:53

Dragon cliff is non-existing.

If you play all the way through TLC you'll find "Archon's Folly", where you fight a dragon.

And you also get to go in the lookout point demon door.

Look, I'm not retarded, I've beaten Fable TLC over....9 times now. Just when I was GOING THROUGH THE SITE GALLERY I saw a section called "teleporter Trick" (http://fable.pe-ell.net/gallery/trum6) and also, when I was going through the map files I found one called "Dragon Cliff" and it doesn't look anything like the archon folly map, though very similar.

I know what's behind the lookout point demon door also, it's the fire heart that you use at hook coast.

And also..I HEARD the singing sword doesn't exist ahahaha..yeah. don't treat me like a retard please, I'm just looking for a nicer clearification then what you gave me.

"Silence fills the empty grave, now that I have gone. But my mind is not at rest, for questions linger on. I will ask, and you will answer. I am the monument to all your sins"

[Updated on: Mon, 18 December 2006 23:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15231 is a reply to message #15229] Mon, 18 December 2006 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon Cliff doesn't exist, it was in the original fable, and taken out in this one.

Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15232 is a reply to message #15227] Mon, 18 December 2006 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Open the level script look for an HSP. Most likely DragonCliffHSP.

In the userst.ini set:
SetStartingHolySite("DragonCliffHSP");

Start a new game.

The teleport trick requires advanced scripting knowledge. It was put in the gallery because of a retard that couldn't understand it.

The singing sword DOES NOT EXIST.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15236 is a reply to message #15232] Tue, 19 December 2006 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

BlueTooth wrote on Mon, 18 December 2006 23:46

Open the level script look for an HSP. Most likely DragonCliffHSP.

In the userst.ini set:
SetStartingHolySite("DragonCliffHSP");

Start a new game.

The teleport trick requires advanced scripting knowledge. It was put in the gallery because of a retard that couldn't understand it.

The singing sword DOES NOT EXIST.

ChldrnOfkorn777 wrote on Mon, 18 December 2006 23:18

And also..I HEARD the singing sword doesn't exist ahahaha..yeah. don't treat me like a retard please, I'm just looking for a nicer clearification then what you gave me.

Yeah I know. And thank you for your help.

Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15238 is a reply to message #15236] Tue, 19 December 2006 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weren't you thinking of Dragon Cliff...as in NOT Archon's Folly?

Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15239 is a reply to message #15238] Tue, 19 December 2006 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kamahl is currently offline  kamahl
chaos wrote on Tue, 19 December 2006 11:46

what? what you said didnt make sense....Archon's Folly isnt dragon cliff, and he never said Archon's Folly until you brought it up, and if hes beaten it 9 times, he knows where Archon's Folly is.

Im pretty sure he know hes not trying to get into dragon cliff, which from what blue said, DOSE exist, and even he told us how to get there.

Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15240 is a reply to message #15239] Tue, 19 December 2006 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

kamahl wrote on Tue, 19 December 2006 13:38

chaos wrote on Tue, 19 December 2006 11:46

what? what you said didnt make sense....Archon's Folly isnt dragon cliff, and he never said Archon's Folly until you brought it up, and if hes beaten it 9 times, he knows where Archon's Folly is.

Im pretty sure he know hes not trying to get into dragon cliff, which from what blue said, DOSE exist, and even he told us how to get there.

Thanks ..but I'm a girl. Laughing

Re: Noob, noob, noob noob [message #15243 is a reply to message #15227] Tue, 19 December 2006 15:15 Go to previous message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
The question was answered no use bickering about whether something exists or not.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Previous Topic: sorry people, im not sure what to do.
Next Topic: OH YAY! another 'World D missing' post!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:36:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01053 seconds