Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A hand gun (is it posible)
A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15260] Thu, 21 December 2006 09:30 Go to next message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
Hi...well this might be a stupid question ...ok ok it is a stupid question but would it be posible to model a hand gun in blnder(incase you dont know what blender is its a 3d modelling program)then import it into FE and make it have all the entries as a bow does so it fires arrows....then could you remodel the arrows to look like bullets??

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15261 is a reply to message #15260] Thu, 21 December 2006 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Yes. If you want you can speak to me on AIM and I'll guide you step by step on creating the entries/importing the models/etc.

PS-God why? Laughing

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15262 is a reply to message #15260] Thu, 21 December 2006 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol i guess i want to make one cause... erm...im sick of bows and no you dont have to walk me through its not that im not gratefull for you ofering your help its just i know how to import models ect. The only problem is i cant seem to find the arrow model in FE to remodel can you tell me where it is please...oh and waht is AIM?? Thanks

Space monkey!
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15263 is a reply to message #15260] Thu, 21 December 2006 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It's possible but it'll just look dumb compared to the time frame of the game.

AIM is an instant messaging app (AOL Instant Messager or something I believe)

Look through the weapon entries in game.bin, there should be an entry for arrow there. From here there should be a link to it's model.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15287 is a reply to message #15260] Fri, 22 December 2006 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks satan and chaos i made it and its ok but looks weird... o well guess ill start making swords again.

Space monkey!
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15391 is a reply to message #15260] Wed, 27 December 2006 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Archangel is currently offline  Archangel
can we see a screeny? i want to see how this turned out in the end. most likely though it would look better if you chose a somewhat... beefier gun. like a shotgun or something.
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15410 is a reply to message #15260] Thu, 28 December 2006 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slayer-reaper6 is currently offline  slayer-reaper6

or a usi with an extended barrel silencer, carbon heat scope, wall penitrating bullets and banana clip

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15412 is a reply to message #15260] Thu, 28 December 2006 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Pistolet-marine-19e-1.png

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15462 is a reply to message #15260] Sat, 30 December 2006 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
o srry i dint post a pic of my hand gun but i havent bin on in awhile plus i dont know how to put pics on so sorry...

Space monkey!

[Updated on: Sat, 30 December 2006 04:36]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15467 is a reply to message #15260] Sat, 30 December 2006 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok well i think that gun is pretty dumb we need an uzi!

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15489 is a reply to message #15260] Sat, 30 December 2006 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
problem with an Uzi is that i don't think you can make it fully automatic in fable. i reckon a shotgun would probably sit better too. but then perhaps some magical ranged weapon similar to the bluetooth Arquebus would be even better.
what i would actually like to see is something like a spell or ranged weapon that shoots a big beam thing like jack of blades dragon shoots at you sometimes. that would be cool but every time i've tried the game crashes.
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15498 is a reply to message #15260] Sat, 30 December 2006 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Archangel Wrote:

what i would actually like to see is something like a spell or ranged weapon that shoots a big beam thing like jack of blades dragon shoots at you sometimes.

You should be able to just use the arquebus and change its SHOT entry using Fable Explorer.

slayer-reaper6 Wrote:

ok well i think that gun is pretty dumb we need an uzi!

WE don't need an uzi, YOU want one. There's a big difference between the two.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sat, 30 December 2006 22:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15501 is a reply to message #15260] Sun, 31 December 2006 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've tried changing the SHOT entry to the beam but most of the dragon shots i've triedd just come up as fireballs. does anyone know which ID entry is the dragon beam shot?
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15506 is a reply to message #15260] Sun, 31 December 2006 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok well an uzi would be nice to have but i think a shotgun or even sniper rifle would be cool

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15507 is a reply to message #15260] Sun, 31 December 2006 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i aint making any more guns and i dont think any body else(unless you do) is going to make one either..i looked at the gun i made and when you hold a gun and fire it at a monter in fable it just doesnt feel right ya know so no more guns i will make..

Space monkey!
Re: A hand gun (is it posible) [message #15513 is a reply to message #15260] Sun, 31 December 2006 13:44 Go to previous message

ill try to place a sniper rifle in my mod before i release it because when you do aim on a bow it would work perfect for the sniper

slayer-reaper6

scythes nig
Previous Topic: Bargate Prison
Next Topic: Summoners Summonable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:41:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01101 seconds