Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Thunder/Nostro's armour
Thunder/Nostro's armour [message #15268] Thu, 21 December 2006 15:44 Go to next message
Archangel is currently offline  Archangel
hey, i'm new here and have only recently started modding fable. i've figured out a fair chunk of stuff by just playing around a bit but it's all pretty basic. anyway after seeing nostro and thunders armour i said... 'i want that!' when i started trolling through FE trying to find the item entries...well they didn't turn up. so are there actually entries for each of their armour pieces in there? i wanted to make a mod where bright plate was replaced by thunders armou and dark plate was replaced by nostro's but as you can guess, it's kinda hard to do tahat without first having found the entries for notro and thunders armour. any help much appreciated
Re: Thunder/Nostro's armour [message #15271 is a reply to message #15268] Thu, 21 December 2006 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
No the clothing is a part of the base character's model. Only the Hero Clothing is seperate. You'd have to extract the characters, Edit the Mesh's to fit the Player, And then re-import back into FE as a new clothing item. I've done it to a few clothing items already. Thunder's Armor being one of them. If it isn't listed in the downloadable mods forums. Then it's in a thread called BlueTooth's Suits WIP.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Thunder/Nostro's armour [message #15304 is a reply to message #15268] Fri, 22 December 2006 16:43 Go to previous message
Archangel is currently offline  Archangel
sounds hard... don't s'pose you want to do it for nostro do you? lol, maybe i'll have a go at it later when i et better at this whole thing. thanks anyway
Previous Topic: sword helpers have disapeared
Next Topic: Xbox Intrusions with BIN files i tested
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:08:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01184 seconds