Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » trainer for spells?
trainer for spells? [message #15276] Thu, 21 December 2006 17:59 Go to next message
jesse_n is currently offline  jesse_n
hi, i'm pretty much a noob and was wondering if theres a way to max all spells without haveing to spend experience, or if theres a way to start with a spell or all spells when your a child? i figure since scarlet rose was a hero in her past days she would teach her children a few things to help defend and prepare themselves.
icon14.gif  Re: trainer for spells? [message #18047 is a reply to message #15276] Thu, 12 April 2007 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Loby-man is currently offline  Loby-man
hey i am new at this but i know what u cn do..u do spend xp but u get enogh for every thing though

1. Open fable explorer
2.make sure u are in game.bin
3.scroll down till u see "CBonusItemDef" click it
4.double-click on the first item...a new window will pop up..then click the plus sighn beside the bonusitemdef in the folder
5.look for these three things..will/skill/strength experience given
6.double-click on one of those
7.were it says [int]Will eperience given in the box beside it put nine 9`s in the box..it will say 1E+09 when u exit and go back in(im useing will as an example)dont forget to aply changes befor exiting
8.now u go to the other xp things and change those too.
9.after that apply changes and exit
10.go to the other items(i recamend atleast the next 10 items) and do the same steps 4-9
11.after u have done the items u want to change go to save mod and run fable under acions at the top

thats it now u can get every thing exept the ones u have to be good or evil at.when u get you will get ALOT of xp so go spell happy =p it works thats how i did it so good luck on ur spell stuff Smile it sounds long but it doesnt take that long:)
Re: trainer for spells? [message #21056 is a reply to message #15276] Sat, 30 June 2007 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danquick6926 is currently offline  danquick6926
does it just give you the xp? or do you have to do stuff in-game to get it? also, mine doesn't say 1E+09, it just has nine 9's
Re: trainer for spells? [message #21097 is a reply to message #15276] Sun, 01 July 2007 19:34 Go to previous message
Loby-man is currently offline  Loby-man
it doent matter about the nines as long as its there...now i recamend starting a new game becuase after the guild training and u to to the XP pedestool thing u get a pie...eat it and it will give you a heck of a lot of Xp
Previous Topic: Albion Explorer and Fable Explorer errors.
Next Topic: fable explorer preview window
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:53:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00895 seconds