Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Gender Change?
Gender Change? [message #15285] Thu, 21 December 2006 23:55 Go to next message
Vicious
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has developed a mod to make this a bit more of a female-friendly game? I don't mind playing as a guy sometimes but I think it takes away from the allure of RP if I have to keep going with this kid. Considering the game is fairly gender neutral in most respects would someone know how difficult it might be to change the character and his development to the opposite sex? The game is still fun and all, but it is an RPG all the same. I could probably ignore the "Good lad" comments so long as I could still run off and do my own thing afterwards, but to quote the song, "you can run from yourself, but you won't get far." Smile
Re: Gender Change? [message #15290 is a reply to message #15285] Fri, 22 December 2006 04:52 Go to previous message
Satan

Administrator
Well you could change the hero's model to a female one. It could be any of the female models in theory.

You could, for example, switch the hero to use the sister's model and the sister to use the regular hero models, effectively switching roles.

The voices etc would stay the same and the weapons and clothes would be skewed but it would be a start.

There are threads about model changing available if you fancy giving it a go.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Previous Topic: i got a serious problem
Next Topic: Hair Color and Body Hair
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:38:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01198 seconds