Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Xbox Intrusions with BIN files i tested
Xbox Intrusions with BIN files i tested [message #15313] Sat, 23 December 2006 20:27
Bamont is currently offline  Bamont

well.. i going to redownload Fable TLC (XBOX NTSC) to my computer and try again, here is the out come of my statistics ive tried.

Weapon usable in bowerstane download:
i used it and when entering bowerstone it freezes, how ever it is a sign it did change gameplay and the cause of the freeze was probably me saving the changes and getting a >net frame unhandle error for saving, ill redownload and not save this time, and get back to you see if it works.

Model injecting FMP
i did this first and saw the game run smoothly no changes i saw were done how ever maybe it must be a different way. what i did was go up to the Game.bin database right clicked and added a new thread which i named its main file OBJECT_BLOOD_WEAPON and named its original file into OBJECT, then put in the ( blood sword FPM) and then ended it, and booted the game on xbox, i did not see a model of it how ever it was running fine, no freezes. etc. maybe ya have an idea how i can see a FMP using another idea?

im trying every possible way trying to find a way for xbox so please do not flame for me trying, im trying to support. thanks in return, ill try some other ideas.

Confused

gimme any knowledge
Previous Topic: Thunder/Nostro's armour
Next Topic: help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:30:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01092 seconds