Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Need some assistance,,,
Need some assistance,,, [message #15359] Mon, 25 December 2006 15:48 Go to next message
The Ender is currently offline  The Ender
I'm a total n00b to all this. I have FE, and AE. I also have the free roam ap. But I don't know where to start with modding. I woulnd't mind changing the eyes of my character, can someone help me out with this?
Re: Need some assistance,,, [message #15360 is a reply to message #15359] Mon, 25 December 2006 17:18 Go to previous message
Archangel is currently offline  Archangel
first of all forget about AE and freeroam. just start with FE for the moment. next look at some of the stickies in the mod discussion forums like the 'Easy Weapon Damage Guide.' or 'Easy Scar / Bruise removal.'

They'll tell you basically what to do to start actually modding items or creatures etc. After you've looked at them and figured how to change weapon damage or whatever look around at other stats you can change. Open some of 'em up and see what they do etc.

This is basically what i did and I learnt most of the essentials in 2-3 days. After you've played around with FE and you've made some items or whatever then you can move on to AE and start learning how to place items around the place.

*** Edited in an attempt to make it more readable ***

[Updated on: Tue, 26 December 2006 14:58] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: help!
Next Topic: Can I request mods?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:08:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01260 seconds