Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Creating a new hero (Can it be done)
Creating a new hero (Can it be done) [message #15474] Sat, 30 December 2006 13:21 Go to next message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
Well i was just getting bored of the origanal hero model so i thought way not make a new one then i dint know if it would be posible (but since you can create new sowrds ect. i was thinking it would) but just to make sure i aint wasting my time modelling a new hero/wighting and all that i thought id find out for sure if its possible or not so..Thanks

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.
Re: Creating a new hero (Can it be done) [message #15508 is a reply to message #15474] Sun, 31 December 2006 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Yes it is possible. Export the Creature Hero so you can get the correct skeleton. Then import the .x file into your modelling app.

Once your done Export as .x and then come back to this thread. The shoddy .x support by the modelling apps means there's some hand editing of the .x file that needs done.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Creating a new hero (Can it be done) [message #15511 is a reply to message #15474] Sun, 31 December 2006 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok but after im done re-modelling would i need to re-wight it or would it be ok since you said i would have the correct skeleton..sorry if i sound dumb but ive never tryed remodelling the hero before only modelling weapons...plus i had to reinstall blender(i had to wipe my pc actualy) so the .x import is realy s**t again but satan gave me one that worked ages ago but i cant remember the site do you know of any that are good and work or can you ask satan were that website is..Thanks

Space monkey!

[Updated on: Sun, 31 December 2006 12:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Creating a new hero (Can it be done) [message #15525 is a reply to message #15474] Sun, 31 December 2006 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
Anything with bones always needs weighting.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Creating a new hero (Can it be done) [message #15527 is a reply to message #15474] Mon, 01 January 2007 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kool im going out today so as soon as i get back ill get on with it ive already stated to remodel just got to finish it off.thanks..Oh and i found a good .x imprt for blender Very Happy

Space monkey!

[Updated on: Mon, 01 January 2007 03:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Creating a new hero (Can it be done) [message #15607 is a reply to message #15474] Wed, 03 January 2007 09:15 Go to previous message
Thanks for the help every one...ok thanks blue for helping but i aint gunna do this mod as i just relised id have to make new texture (wich im good with weapons but not people) so just so you know..

Space monkey!
Previous Topic: Model swaps
Next Topic: That Axe just doesn't feel right
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:04:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00998 seconds