Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world
icon4.gif  I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15622] Wed, 03 January 2007 19:22 Go to next message
Dark_Staff is currently offline  Dark_Staff
I have one BIG problem with this game. I'm a hardcore role-player and during my travels in Fable: The Lost Chapters for my PC I find that Jogging everywere is sumwhat anoying (expesalliy when everyone else takes a nice strole and here I am running). It makes it hard when someone who is slow (trader quest) is trying to follow you and you have two speeds fast and very fast. I hope that someone here is able to help me out.

I'm gona beat you like a bad stepchild and when you get to hell tell`em I sent you, you'll get a group discount
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15625 is a reply to message #15622] Wed, 03 January 2007 20:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mcchips is currently offline  Mcchips

The only thing i know about that is ITS DUM!!! Laughing Laughing
On X-box, u can walk slower than one of those traders lol, sorry cant help u there, 1 thing i do no tho, get it on xbox Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15626 is a reply to message #15625] Wed, 03 January 2007 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
You have to switch the animations, from jog to walk(Not sure where to find the entries though sorry Sad )

I believe there is already a thread on this topic, use the search.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15640 is a reply to message #15622] Wed, 03 January 2007 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I find it hard to beleive there isn't a button for this or some other option.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15642 is a reply to message #15640] Wed, 03 January 2007 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
What?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15643 is a reply to message #15642] Wed, 03 January 2007 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
chaos wrote on Thu, 04 January 2007 00:02

What?

What part of that statement needed clarification?

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15704 is a reply to message #15622] Fri, 05 January 2007 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I have found that tread called Swapping Animations, but now I have another question. How would I edit the .big file? Is there a program or do I have to edit it via notepad? If there is a program could someone please post a link for me?

I'm gona beat you like a bad stepchild and when you get to hell tell`em I sent you, you'll get a group discount
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15705 is a reply to message #15622] Fri, 05 January 2007 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

I agree with you. For example, Your ion bowerstone and walking with your wife(or if youa re that way your husband) and you are going as slow as you can while your mate is all the way back there even though you started at the same spot!

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15706 is a reply to message #15622] Fri, 05 January 2007 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dante_yamoshaki is currently offline  Dante_yamoshaki

Hey Dark Staff if you figure out how to get the character to walk can you send me what i need to make it possible Very Happy

Guildmaster: I sense that you are completely evil yet you have no horns or any red smoke around you...
Dante:oh...about that....you should probbally look in a mirror...
*A LESSON! never mess with magic that you don't know how to use!
Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15711 is a reply to message #15622] Fri, 05 January 2007 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be glad to. In fact I will make a new post that I will explain in detail how to do it. But once again I need to know how to do it. I found a post that tells how I change animations but I still need to know how I edit them. Is it a program or something?

Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15712 is a reply to message #15622] Fri, 05 January 2007 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok I figured it out. The new post will be in I belive the Mods section but just to be safe search for this This is how you can make your hero walk like a normal person.

Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15874 is a reply to message #15622] Fri, 12 January 2007 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Albion Knight is currently offline  Albion Knight

I sneak to slow me down. Its easy on the PC because of toggling.

Gamming is my drug of choice
icon4.gif  Re: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world [message #15901 is a reply to message #15622] Sat, 13 January 2007 13:15 Go to previous message
Ok there is no need to post here anymore I have made a new post that states how to walk, but I'm still working on how to get you to walk with the crossbow and heavy weapons. so this post can now be closed.

The post is:
MODS
This is how you make your hero walk like a normal person.

Previous Topic: help with fable explorer
Next Topic: help is needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:27:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01313 seconds