Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Request: Change Clothes of Villagers
Request: Change Clothes of Villagers [message #15699] Fri, 05 January 2007 08:28 Go to next message
areki38
It'd be great if I could somehow choose the appearance of especially the women in the towns of Fable, or at least their clothes after I marry them. Someone up to the task to create a mod that could do this?
Re: Request: Change Clothes of Villagers [message #15720 is a reply to message #15699] Fri, 05 January 2007 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
That'd be a lot of work. You'd need to make a new creature entry for each clothing combination. Right now it's one creature and just picks a random combination based on the CCreatureDef.

The reason for this is they just wanted to attach the one creature to a village that will then autospawn a handful of NPC's for whatever reason (Homes, Shops, workers, etc etc)

It was much easier and sane to just have one creature entry spawn a random combination.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: Request: Change Clothes of Villagers [message #15741 is a reply to message #15699] Sat, 06 January 2007 03:30 Go to previous message
areki38
Oh. Ok.

Does make sense, still its kinda sad though Crying or Very Sad

I thought you could maybe hack into the information of a save game to alter the villagers appearance (since once they're there they don't change anymore)

Anyway, thanks for the reply, now I know I don't have to wait for a solution, if there isn't any Very Happy
Previous Topic: I need help
Next Topic: can someone help me with fable explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:01:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02116 seconds