Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » 2 Handed to 1 Handed
2 Handed to 1 Handed [message #15873] Fri, 12 January 2007 14:35 Go to next message
MBDavenport is currently offline  MBDavenport
I'm wanting to make a 2 Handed Weapon a 1 Handed Weapon. The Master Greathammer specifically. I know you change the HEAVY_WEAPON to SWORD in the CWeaponDef, but although that does make the hammer one handed, it does not make the character hold it correctly. The handle sticks through his palm when it's drawn. When he attacks it looks like he's holding it correctly, but he's really swinging too fast for me to tell.

Is there anyway to get him to hold it correctly? Thanks!

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack" -Yoda

"There's only one return, and it's not of the King, it's of the Jedi!" -Randal Graves, Clerks II
Re: 2 Handed to 1 Handed [message #15983 is a reply to message #15873] Thu, 18 January 2007 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Archangel is currently offline  Archangel
im not sure about this and i can't check right now as my fable is having problems but i would presume that you have made it one handed it's just that the weapon model is too large and would just look strange if put in only the one hand. so it's probable that you can't make a great-hammer one handed without it looking funny
Re: 2 Handed to 1 Handed [message #15986 is a reply to message #15873] Thu, 18 January 2007 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
I beleive it's the CCarryableDef of the weapon you want.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: 2 Handed to 1 Handed [message #17481 is a reply to message #15873] Wed, 28 March 2007 07:42 Go to previous message
Darkshade is currently offline  Darkshade
it is very easy to get him hold hes weapon right. jsut go into CcarryableDEF and then find the right and left hand hold things then reset the left hand number to 0 and then he i holding it with 1 hand

NO one gets from me alive. only the dead
Previous Topic: how can i modd maze armor
Next Topic: How Can I Be Maze
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:38:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01304 seconds