Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » help with fable explorer
help with fable explorer [message #15887] Fri, 12 January 2007 18:13 Go to next message
kris8144 is currently offline  kris8144

hey kris here can someone help point me in the rite direction of the hero ability tree i need to find it so i can change the exp cost on the magic skills
Re: help with fable explorer [message #15888 is a reply to message #15887] Fri, 12 January 2007 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MBDavenport is currently offline  MBDavenport
1.) The entry you want is HERO_STATS, it's about 3/4's of the way down the initial menu. Expand that to be given NULLDEF_HERO_STATS and MAIN_HERO_STATS.

2.) Double click on MAIN_HERO_STATS and you'll be given a new window with an expandable HERO_STATS.

3.) Expand HERO_STATS and scroll down the expanded list until you see Spells + Attribute Levels. Double click on that, let the space to the right of the list load, and you should see a box labelled (uint)Expirience Cost.

4.) Set each box labelled that way to a value of 0. This will effectively reduce the XP cost of all level ups to 0 except for the cost of the spells. I'm new to this whole thing as well however, and I'm afraid I don't know how to modify the XP cost of the spells.

Good luck!

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack" -Yoda

"There's only one return, and it's not of the King, it's of the Jedi!" -Randal Graves, Clerks II
Re: help with fable explorer [message #15893 is a reply to message #15887] Fri, 12 January 2007 23:14 Go to previous message
kris8144 is currently offline  kris8144

thanks alot i hope i can find the spells soon but this should help for the time being
Previous Topic: Adding Items to Containers
Next Topic: I want to Walk like all of the other people in the world
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:34:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00947 seconds