Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON
Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16208] Sat, 27 January 2007 11:28 Go to next message
Pennywise380 is currently offline  Pennywise380
I'm trying to make weapons invisible upon sheathing; I've already done a search and found out how to do so. However, I simply can't find the necessary object. I've read from one source that I need OBJECT_WEAPON_NAME_HERE and from another that I need OBJECT_ANYWEAPON, but I can't find either of them in Fable Explorer. Can someone help me? I'm trying to get a fully working Jack of Blades, and this is an essential. Thanks in advance.
Re: Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16209 is a reply to message #16208] Sat, 27 January 2007 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
Ok in FE go down the list until you find OBJECTS then click on the + sign next to it then find OBJECT_(look for the weapons name here) once youve found it double click on it to bring up another menu...and since you know how to make it invisible you should be ok from here.

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 January 2007 12:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16210 is a reply to message #16208] Sat, 27 January 2007 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply, but my problem is that I can't find the ANYWEAPON object in the menu. Could someone give me the actual ID of the object? I can then just find the number and do what I need to from there.
Re: Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16211 is a reply to message #16208] Sat, 27 January 2007 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the ANYWEAPON is the weapon that YOU want to be invisible for wxample if you wanted the iron long sword to be invisible you would look for OBJECT_IRON_LONGSWORD

Space monkey!
Re: Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16223 is a reply to message #16208] Sun, 28 January 2007 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, I understand now! No wonder I couldn't find the entry, lol. Thanks for the help.
Re: Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16230 is a reply to message #16223] Sun, 28 January 2007 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

excuse me while i laugh so hard milk comes out my nose even though i wasnt drinking any Razz

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: Invisible Weapons on Sheathing - can't find OBJECT_ANYWEAPON [message #16258 is a reply to message #16208] Mon, 29 January 2007 09:44 Go to previous message
Ye it was hard to explain to him aswell.

Space monkey!
Previous Topic: Noob Question. Chest Help.
Next Topic: Using 3-D max
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:05:10 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01062 seconds