Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » New Augmentations
New Augmentations [message #16214] Sat, 27 January 2007 16:28 Go to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
2 new augmentations:

OBJECT_AUGMENTATION_DIAMOND
OBJECT_AUGMENTATION_KNOWLEDGE
  • Attachment: Augments.fmp
    (Size: 15.50KB, Downloaded 3496 times)

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: New Augmentations [message #16215 is a reply to message #16214] Sat, 27 January 2007 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

any pics or are they just normal ones with changed stats

also what do they do

details! i demand

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: New Augmentations [message #16217 is a reply to message #16215] Sat, 27 January 2007 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
They just have crystals as their model.

Diamond Augmentation multiplies the damage a whole lot and...I forget what else because I just decided to release a few things I hadn't, old things. And the Knowledge Augmentation recharges the health and mana super quick, I forget if it did anything more.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: New Augmentations [message #16222 is a reply to message #16217] Sun, 28 January 2007 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teka123 is currently offline  Teka123
Sounds nice. Hey ive had fable tlc for a long time now never really thought about mods but well i looked it up found this website and theres a whole lot of stuff i jsut want to get lol

so any chance anyone could detail explain to me how to put theese files into the game like which folder and i dont need to rename stuff do i? if so ide really like some help Razz
Re: New Augmentations [message #16225 is a reply to message #16214] Sun, 28 January 2007 05:06 Go to previous message
deadisdeath is currently offline  deadisdeath
Ok to use this file first youll need to download Fable Explorer this can be found in the wiki.Now once youve downloaded and installed open it up and click on the file button in the top left side of the screen and then click load fable mod package then choosethe the .fmp you downloaded once its finished loading it click on action wich is in the top left side of the screen then click save mods and run fable walla...its insalled Very Happy .....One more thing youre probably going to need to spawn these items so look in the wiki for info on how to do so.

Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space.
Space monkey!
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 January 2007 05:08]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Necromancer Skull
Next Topic: a Polearm in Fable !
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 05:12:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00973 seconds